girl meets back home

josh was sitting at the Matthews family breakfast with a wide smile, eating pancakes and thinking about how he would be able to spend the whole day with his girlfriend... no fiance. He would be able to cuddle with her all day and do nothing.
just as he thought that the Matthews door opened to perfectly dressed maya looking beautiful as ever.

she immediately dropped down to her knees making a sad face, for a second Josh was worried until of course, he saw her face which clearly said it was fake sadness

she immediately dropped down to her knees making a sad face, for a second Josh was worried until of course, he saw her face which clearly said it was fake sadness. Topanga got up from her seat and made her way to maya, "Aww, poor-poor baby. come here" she said helping maya up and giving her a hug.

"what's the matter, honey?" Topanga said still in a baby voice.

"I'm sad and it's all Matthew's fault" Topanga laughed at that "isn't it always" from his seat cory gave a look of questioning and asked, "and how did I ruin your life this time?"

"you gave us homework for the break" maya explained while giving josh a hug and sitting down on her spot for breakfast. Maya's answer got a laugh out of everyone on the table including Auggie who in his teenage years had certainly gotten harder to please.

"so, you guys all ready to go?"

"as if, we didn't even start to back, what about you," Josh asked

"what about me?" maya asked back curiously

"have you started to pack?" Topanga explained,

"for what?" maya asked still confused.

"maya, you're coming to Philadelphia with us," Josh said as if it was obvious

"Well, have you told me I'm going?" maya asked the Matthews  "it was assumed.. we did say the whole Matthews family," Cory said with a smirk on his face to which maya rolled her eyes. "I guess I'll ask mom"

"she already knows... apparently everyone but you does," Riley said frowning before adding on "back to the homework, we have to carry our textbooks for the homework!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

they spend most of the watching tv, maya on Josh's lap cuddling while Riley and Auggie set next to them. They would do something else but it was freezing cold out with crazy fast winds, thanks to new york.

"Okay, all of you out of bed!" Topanga yelled walking into the room.

"Let's see, josh is warm. I like my drink, the bed is nice, we have access to all of josh's Tv subscriptions he somehow has after being a college student and This is our favorite show.no thanks!" Maya said pretending to think.

"I didn't ask ya. I'm telling all of you to get out of bed. It's almost lunchtime and all you've done is sit in bed!"

"Our nice and warm bed" Riley answered hugging her pillow. Topanga was just about ready to give up but josh being the sweet person he is got up.
"Come on, we should help with packing. It's not nice to make pangers do all the work" maya glared at josh for a little while before saying
"Sure, josh will help you pack while Riley and I sit here and give him moral support"
Topanga was about to lose hope when josh did his magic. He laughed and kissed maya, picking her up in the process.
Soon enough maya was up and pouting. "That's cheating!"

"Everything's fair in love and war, love" he winked.

"Now, Riley, you wanna hang-around all by yourself without maya?"

"No-"

"Auggie? You wanna sit there by yourself?"

"No" and so they were all up and rapping presents and preparing for the visit.
"I don't know how you did that josh but your hired!" Topanga said, giving them the list of chores.
" for what?" Josh asked confused.
"To get them out of bed! It's basically impossible!"
Laughter could be heard from the house through the day as they prepared for a perfect Christmas.