girl meets hot chocolates

Ahaaaaggghhhhhh.

Maya didnt know what time it was or where she was but she was ready to kill someone. She felt like she had no sleep in her system at all and now people were being loud. Very loud.
Laughter.

Finally maya reluctantly opened her eyes, adjusting to the sunlight pouring into the room. There wasnt anyone around her and her surroundings were a complete mystery to her, she had never seen this... she was in Josh's parents place.
Maya could confidently say that she wasnt a morning person. It didnt make sense to her, forcing her body to wake up means it isnt well rested enough for it to want to wake up. Isnt that supposed to be a problem? Yet the education system forced them to wake up at 6 for school. But she didnt have school today and what had woken her up had been chatter and laughter. The matthews family always seems to be filled with laughter, maya liked that about them. It was comforting to hear their laughter. A perfect family, or in mayas point of view a perfect family. And now she would be a part of it, would she be able to fit into that perfect?

The worries from the day before crept into her like lightning, making her feel anxious. Than she remembered the night before; after her being quiet for most of the time both of the matthews ladies, topanga and Amy matthews had asked her while cleaning up the dishes together if she felt okay. Maya had been hesitant but had explained how she felt life was just moving quickly. This had let to mrs.Amy matthews telling maya many stories about josh and mr.matthews(cory) and their mistakes and mishaps. She had explained that all I needed to do to fit was be myself because that's what everyone wanted. Maya and riley had fallen asleep while listening to these stories.

Maya couldn't let her doubts ruin the holidays for her or the people she cared about.
Maya though reluctantly, left her warm blankets in search of people and the source of the morning laughter.
She found that most everyone was still in pyjamas and just talking while Amy and Alan (what the matthews had asked maya to call them as mr.matthews and Mrs.matthews were getting confusing) were making breakfast for everyone with Morgan and topanga helping.

"Morning" maya said, half asleep even after washing her face and getting ready for the day.
Most of the family-in the living room- replied as maya made her way to the sit next to riley.
It was a slow morning with lots of pancakes and laughter. Maya somehow didnt mind mornings for once.