Stan? Bill? Beverly?

"Stanly!" Eddie and Richie call out walking through the well.

"Stan!" Ella calls for him.

"Shit, it's grey water." Eddie notices. The rest of the group, besides Beverly and Stan followed through the grey water.

"Help!" Stan screamed.

"Guys this way! Shit, we're coming Stan!" Ella yells directing the guys. They all run to a huge door and try to pry it open,

"Fuck." Richie curses in exhaustion. After a second the weight of all of them opened the door and they were now all in the same room as Stan.

"Stanly!" Eddie yelled. Ella looked around to be met with poor Stan's biggest fear holding him down and attempting to eat him.

"Holy shit!" Richie screamed at the sight. They all rushed towards Stan and the flute lady vanishes. He was covered in his own blood and teeth marks from the demon. Stan gasped for air and starting frantically yelling,

"You left me! You made me go into Neibolt! You're not my friends!" He rambled.

"Stan we would never let anything happen to you!" Ella cried hugging him.

"Stanly I'm sorry!" Eddie yelled hugging us two, Richie joined in. We calmed Stan down but Ella felt a presence leave. She turned to look.

"Bill!" Ella yells, bringing attention to a new matter at hands.

"Ah shit, Bill" Richie screamed through the tunnels. The Losers all stood up from hugging Stan and followed the tunnels for Bill.

"Bill!" Stan called out. Eddie was walking without noticing a dip, he fell into a pool of nasty grey water.

"Eddie, that's grey water." His twin points out. Eddie had dropped his flashlight when he tripped, he crouched down and searched for it.

"Wait where's my fucking flashlight!?" Eddie asked yelling. As Eddie rose from the pool decomposed heads floated up.

"What the fuck!?!" Richie and Ella yelled at the same time.

"Let's get the fuck out of here!" Eddie yelled.

"Agreed!" Mike, well, agreed. They all ran through the grey water and finally found the center of the Well house, and Beverly.

"Bev!" Ben yelled in a hushed tone.

"Holy-" Richie started.

"Shit." Ella finished for him. Ben ran over to Beverly and shined his flashlight on her.

"How is she in the air?" Stan asked nervous. Ella looked more up and swallowed hard,

"Guys... are those-" She start.

"The missing kids... floating." Mike finished. Ella got up onto Mike's shoulders so she could try to grab ahold of Beverly's shoe pulling her down more.

"I'm gonna fall!" Ela whisper shouted and fell backwards. Luckily Ben grabbed hold of Beverly and Richie and Stan were there to break the Kaspbrak girls fall.

"Gotcha." Richie sighs.

"Thanks you two." She thanks. Ben is staring into Beverly's now pale concrete eyes,

"Bev, Beverly, why isn't she waking up?!" Ben yelled shaking Beverly.

"Aw Bev c'mon wake up." They all silently hoped. Ben started crying,

"C'mon Bev!" He said and he kissed her on the lips. Most found it gross.

"Gross." Richie groaned and whispered to Ella reading her mind.

"Well then," Stan said sheepishly.

"If this happens to me... I don't want any of them kissing me." Ella jokes into Eddie's ear getting a nudge in return. As if s a Disney cartoon Beverly took a gasp of air and awoke.

"January embers..." She said looking into Ben's eyes.

"My heart burns there too." Ben finished. Despite nobody else understanding, they were happy that Beverly had been found and awoken.

"Jesus Bev, you scared us." Ella smiled engulfing her into a hug, no longer upset.

"Oh god you sure did." Mike agreed hugging us both including Ben. Richie and Stan joined in too. Eddie walked away from us and when they broke apart, it was clear why.

"Where's Bill?" Beverly asked after the hug. Eddie's flashlight pointed to Bill talking to Georgie. Georgie stepped out of the dark with his boat.

-six hundered eighteen words-

~m.h.