All Summers Come to an End

"I can only remember parts, but, I thought I was dead. That's what it felt like. I saw us, all of us together back in the cistern, but we were older. Like, our parents' ages." Beverly explained how she felt while floating as the Losers sat together.

"W-wha-what were we doing there?" Bill asked.

"I just remember how we felt. How scared we were. I don't think I can ever forget that." She said. Bill then looked down at a piece of coca-cola glass. He picked it up. He stood from his spot.

"Swear it. Swear if It isn't dead, if It ever comes back, we come back too." Bill said. Beverly stood up first and everyone else followed. Bill looked around at everyone. He sliced open the palm of his hand. He did the same to Richie, Eddie, Ella, Stan, Mike, Ben, and Beverly. Everyone winced in pain as they were cut, except for Beverly. They all joined hands, Ella was holding onto Eddie's and Stan's, they didn't move for a few minutes.

"I gotta go. I hate you." Stan said while looking at Bill. Bill dropped his face then Stan smiled, making everyone smile as well. Ella gave Stan a hug before he left, "I'll see you later." he called walking off. Mike and Ben left at the same time. Left was the Kaspbraks, Beverly, Bill, and Richie.

"I'm sorry for p-punching you Richie." Bill apologizes.

"It's okay, you didn't end up hitting me." Richie laughs looking at Ella.

"Be lucky it didn't hit you, I had a bruise on my arm for two weeks." Ella laughed.

"S-sorry about that too Ella." Bill laughs a bit.

"We're gonna go now, we'll see you guys later." Eddie smiled.

"Bye Bev!" Ella says hugging her friend, Beverly had to pack to stay with her aunt.

"Bye Ella, bye Eddie, cya Richie!"

"Bye Molly Ringwald." Richie laughed.

"Bye Billy." Ella says in a nickname she used to call him in kindergarten.

"Bye Kaspbraks, bye Rich." He said back. The Kaspbraks and Richie, now walking home together. Richie was going to spend the night.

"That was sure an eventful summer." Richie laughed.

"You're telling me." Eddie replied.

"At least we all experienced it together?" Ella said.

"You know how It turned into Eddie for you Ella?" Richie asked about to tell his best friends about what else happened at the Well House.

"Yeah, what about it?" She asked confused.

"When we went to the Well House the first time, I got locked in a room. You and Eddie were both calling for me, you two wanted to play hide and seek. It used you two to lure me into the room. Also, before we found you Ella, we walked into another room where you and Eddie were again. You both looked so dead, green faced and bloody, that was scary. That's why I was so happy to see you Ella." Richie admitted, the Kaspbraks eyes were wide.

"The reason we were separated from you guys in the first place was because I heard your voice call me from behind." Eddie also admitted.

"We're all so worried for each other, we have to know that we're going to be okay, we don't need to be so scared for the others life. It's just kinda hard, I care for you both a lot." Ella said and sighed. The boys nodded in agreement.

"From now on, we aren't so worried about each other." Richie stated and put his still bloody hand out in front of him.

"I agree." Eddie said and put his hand on top of Richie's.

"Me too." Ella said and put her hand on her brothers, they smiled at each other and continued to walk to the Kaspbrak residence.

"We should play Street Fighter tomorrow morning." Richie exclaims.

"Sure, if you want to get whooped by a girl." Ella smirked.

"Is that a competition I'm smelling?" Richie asked.

"Hm maybe, or maybe it's your breath wafting back into your face." Ella mocked and ran the rest of the distance to her house.

"She got you." Eddie laughed and started running too.

"I'll get you Kaspbraks!" Richie exclaimed and ran after the twins. The eight Losers weren't sure what was going to happen in the next twenty-seven years, but whatever It was going to do, they knew they'd be ready for it.

-seven hundered words-

~m.h.