Vakishim

Vakishim (バキシム Bakishimu) is a choju created by from the television series, . He was created from a combination of a Space Monster and a , and although originally one of Yapool's forms in the series, the monster appeared by its own in later media of Ultra Series.

Subtitle: Single-Horned Super-beast (一角超獣 Ikkaku Chōjū)Vaximum Subtitle: Single-Horned Super Beast (一角紅蓮超獣 Ikaku Guren Chōjū)ContentsHeight: 65 meters

Weight: 78,000 metric tons

Main article:

Vakishim in Ultraman Ace

as Vakishim decided to take matters on his own to attack Earth, first by menacing (the female co-host of Ultraman Ace). While she managed to survive, Vakishim shot down a passing JAL Boeing 747 and disappeared. Vakishim managed to impersonate a small boy and used him as a puppet to hide from . As the boy, he set his grandparents' and his home village on fire in a brutal display. Once TAC found out about the truth, Vakishim transformed into his true form and fled through his dimensional portal. Vakishim reappeared out from a different portal near TAC's HQ and proceeded to attack, with TAC's fighter jets' attacks doing nothing to the choju. Finally, arrived to do battle and after a brutal fight, Ultraman Ace destroyed Vakishim's horn with the Star Beam Cutter and kills Vakishim with the Palm Cutter followed by the Ace Slash. Despite Vakishim's defeat, Yapool managed to survive.

Sometime later, it was revealed that the boy Vakishim used to impersonate had, in truth, already died sometime before the choju's own debut.

TriviaActor: Jin TakahashiVoice actor: Hiroshi TakadaVakishim's naming sense was made when the designer thought up of a "fanged insect", thus bringing the word "Kibamushi" (牙虫) and soon "Mushikiba" (虫牙), with the latter's name soon reversed into "Bakishimu" = Vakishim.When Vakishim first appeared, he was soaked and dripping in fluid which looked like orange juice.Vakishim's appearance was to pay tribute to the Murase family, whom have played a role in both suit-acting and designing monsters from various series' such as Godzilla and Gamera.Vakishim is the first choju to be decapitated by Ultraman Ace.Vakishim is the first of many choju to utilize possession, but this was actually due to him being a form of Yapool.Vakishim's roar is a reused roar which that itself is a reused Ebirah roar.Vakishim was originally set to appear in the film, , along with , , , , , , and . They were replaced for unknown reasons.He, along with the original cast of monsters, were also meant to make up .

Vakishim, as seen in Ultraman Mebius

Vakishim reappeared in episode 24 of the series, .

Appearing out of the sky much like his original appearance, Vakishim attacked and ('s human form,) injuring Mirai's left arm and abducting Ryu. Upon awakening, Mirai found out that Ryu's body was being possessed by as his puppet to toy with GUYS and its newest objective.

Once Yapool's identity was revealed to , Yapool unleashed Vakishim again to further stall GUYS from stopping him. Yapool then threatened Mirai that he had a bomb set up that with go off unless he shoots Ryu. Without any other option, Mirai shot Ryu (who managed to survive), releasing him from Yapool's control, who went on to possess Vakishim and increase his choju's power. Mirai, enraged at Ryu's undeserving demise, transformed into to do battle against Vakishim. However, Mebius's arm was still injured from Vakishim attacking him earlier on, thus Vakishim had the advantage. However after the assistance of Team GUYS, Mebius managed to transform into Brave Mode and sliced Vakishim in half with the Active Blade Attack, therefore destroying him.

TriviaThis was the first time Vakishim appeared on his own rather than a form of Yapool.Vakishim's roar is enhanced with an additional roar that comes from the Nintendo character .In this series, Vakishim can fire a powerful, multi-colored energy ray from both of his hands. He can also shoot purple and blue lightning from his nose.In the first episode of , when Oki shows Kumano on his computer, Vakishim's silhouette can be seen along with , , , , and can be seen as well.This episode was later featured in episode 69 of : "Resurrection of Yapool! Watch Out, Mebius!!".