Mecha Gomora

Mecha Gomora (メカゴモラ Meka Gomora) is a robotic kaiju that appeared in . He is the robotic doppelgänger of .

Subtitles:Mecha Robot Monster (メカロボット怪獣 Meka Robotto Kaijū)Robot Monster (ロボット怪獣 Robotto Kaijū)ContentsHeight: 44 meters

weight: 20,000-22,000 metric tons

HistoryUltra Galaxy Legend Gaiden: Ultraman Zero vs. Darklops Zero

When was captured by the , his Neo Battle Nizer was confiscated and modified by their technology, creating Mecha Gomora as a result.

In part one of the special, when Rei of the ZAP SPACY encounters Mecha Gomora, he sent out his Gomora to do battle. However, Mecha Gomora proved to be a challenge for Gomora, and so the mechanical double easily beats down Gomora. Shortly afterwards, Ultraman Zero arrives, saving the ZAP SPACY and battles Mecha Gomora himself. The tides turn to Zero's favor as his own strength is enough to hold back Mecha Gomora on his own, destroying one of his head crest horns and both of his claws with his Zero Sluggers. Soon, Zero is confronted by the Robot Ultra Brothers and Mecha Gomora is called back for repairs, but not after taking out both Rei and in the crossfire.

In part two of the special, when Gomora attacks the Salome base, Mecha Gomora is repaired and unleashed to fight Gomora again. Much like last time, Mecha Gomora has the upper hand physically and beasts down Gomora with ease. The situation heightens when appears and calls Mecha Gomora to help him double-team Rei's Gomora. Luckily, Ultraman Zero returns from battling the Robot Ultra Brothers and teams-up with Gomora to even the odds. With the help of both Reimons, Mecha Gomora is soon scrapped by Gomora.

TriviaMecha Gomora's appearance is a homage to the Toho monster, .Mecha Gomora's roar is Gomora's but made to sound more mechanic.During the beginning of Gomora's final battle against Mecha Gomora (while Ultraman Zero and Darklops Zero are fighting) Mecha Gomora's left head crest falls off after Gomora kicks him in the head. This is most likely a blooper that Tsuburaya tried to obscure with Darklops Zero, as Mecha Gomora's head crest reappears when fighting against Gomora again.Given that 's designs inspired in the Digimon franchise, returned the favor, with Mecha Gomora being a reference to . This is evidenced by his metallic body parts (though MetalGreymon is a cyborg rather than a robot) and possession cannons at the left part of their chest, as well as their robotic arms capable of launching chain-binded claws.Mecha Gomora was scheduled to be included in projects before his original appearance, but had to be pushed back. With filming of a new Gaiden already in progress, the creative team were given a single sketch to quickly create the character.It is stated in the "Ultraman Official Data File" that Mecha Gomora has data for EX Gomora as well as the regular Gomora in his data banks.Ultraman Ginga: Theater Special Ultra Monster ☆ Hero Battle Royal!

Mecha Gomora appeared in the second theater special. He was the twentith monster UltraLived by the Livepad. He fought against , Reionic Burst Gomora, and EX Gomora. All four of them seemed even in power until Mecha Gomora fired his weapons at the three organic Gomoras. He fired his Crasher Mega at Reionic Burst Gomora, his missiles at Gomora, and his Mega Super Oscillatory Wave at EX Gomora. That's when the rest of the three Gomoras decided to team up against the mechanical menace. They defeated him by beating him down and pulling out his tail.

Ultraman X

Sold to the by (before he was shot dead by ), Mecha Gomora's Spark Doll was reanimated to its true form by to attack a factory and act as a diversion to and members while Mold attacked their base. Fighting Mecha Gomora was the and that was controlled by . Finally, it was taken down by the combination of Cyber Super Oscillatory Wave and Ultriser.

In the final episode of Ultraman X, after destroyed the Xio base, Mecha Gomora's Spark Doll was absorbed by Greeza. After speaking out to and striking Greeza right in the center of his chest, Mecha Gomora, along with all of the other Spark Dolls, traveled to X and united with him. Cyber Mecha Gomora's power was used to help form the Hybrid Armor and power up the Ultimate Xanadium to defeat Greeza once and for all. Mecha Gomora, along with the numerous other Cyber Cards and Spark Dolls, then appeared and thanked Daichi as he thanked them.