3 - Trip Down Memory Lane

"The time we spent together was meaningless. It becomes memory and blows in the sky."

- Love Alone by Melody Day

•••

SWU'S COLLEGE BUILDING, 02.00 PM

It was raining.

Perth was standing with his college friends, Nanon and Best, in the hall. They could not go to the parking lot since none of them bringing umbrella. Also, three of them had no conversation since they arrived in that hall, finding about the rain. There's no way Best and Nanon could had a chit chat with Perth as his face turned so tortured.

Since when did the rain can control his mood?

Perth loved rain. At least, he had used to. It used to help him sleep at night until one day, it didn't work anymore so he must wear an earphone and listen to some songs loudly.

Rain brought him all the pain.

A red Skittles pack was suddenly shown in front of his eyes. Nanon, whose hand was stretched out to him, smiled when Perth finally turned his face at him.

"I'm not gonna asking anything, but you can have my Skittles." Nanon said.

Perth could not help but smiled back at Nanon and Best. "Thank you."

"How should we go to the parking lot, Best? It's still raining cats and dogs." Nanon started getting panic. He remembered his schedule this afternoon. "Do something."

Best sighed. "I have been thinking to grab a taxi even though GTV building was just... there." Best pointed out the top of tall building that could be seen from their place. GTV building was next to SWU Prasarnmit Campus.

"Are you gonna leave your car here?"

"Yes. Are you coming?"

"Okay, okay. Do that."

"And... Ai Perth? Are you coming with us?"

Perth nodded. Whatever. He just needed to get away from the rain.

GTV BUILDING, 02.30 PM

As the three young men who were still in their college uniform entered the building, they needed to handle the fans who loyally waited for them arrived. They had spent at least fifteen minutes in the lobby before finally got into the elevator.

Best immediately pushed one of 40-something buttons inside the elevator along with Nanon.

"Which floor, Perth?" Best asked Perth.

"Just... don't drop me in practice room." Perth said. He really had no idea which floor because he had no intention to come here, he had no schedule. Yet, he only followed his two friends since it was raining hard and he was not in the mood for anything.

"Then, you will be alone as Nanon and I have to go to practice room." Best got back to him.

"Hmm. Go on." Perth replied.