8 - A Few Colors Short of A Rainbow

WARNING!

It's actually not that rough but still.
Sexual explicit content.
Thank you.

•••

"You say I'm a fool for loving someone who only knows to love himself.
I say you're a fool for loving him stubbornly and selfless."

- We are all fool by Rainie Yang

•••

A HOTEL ROOM, 07.00 PM

The more Saint calling Perth's name, the more he could not control his desire. His fingers were playing under Saint's t-shirt and he intensely sucked the neck of a man under him, until...

"Can I be the only one you love in this world..."

Perth was stunned by the question that didn't come from him this time.

"...Perth?"

The person whose name was called got up. He saw Saint was looking straight at him with that pinkish face. This time, when being asked the same question he gave Saint 3 years ago, why couldn't Perth answer like what he expected from Saint on that rainy day? Perth was shaken.

"Perth...?"

Perth decided not to say anything. He kissed Saint again, roughly right from the start. Even though Saint wanted to know the answer from his question, but the hot tongue from the other party locked his tongue completely.

Saint was out of breath but he didn't know what will happen when this day is over. What if Perth turned to be cold again or even left him right away? What if he disappeared like three years ago?

Perth broke the kiss. "I... I don't have... a lube and... condom..." He tried to finish his sentence while panting.

Saint giggled. He brought Perth's face closer and whispered in his ear, "If you don't know yet, this is love hotel. There are lube bottles and condoms everywhere."

Perth's eyes widened. This was the first time he visited one. His eyes scanned the room to verify what Saint said just now. There were drawers. Perth got out of the bed and checked them out. He was shocked because what Saint said was real.

"How do you know about...???" Perth was speechless.

"Oh, I asked the receptionist when we checked in since this is the first time I come to this kind of hotel." Saint explained. "Get it and come back here."

Perth followed Saint's order. He came back to kiss Saint's lips. Gently, he undressed Saint until he could see the milky white body who had always been easily turned pink if being touched or kissed.

"You grew more muscle." Perth commented. The body under him was more manly than the last time he saw it in front of his eyes. "But still... Your waist is thinner than mine." Perth's hand exploring his body while his mind recalling the memories from years ago.

Saint chuckled. He was amused by Perth who was still admiring his body. "Don't tease me. You have more muscular body than me."