28 - Antagonism

"Stop and stare. You start to wonder why you're here not there. And you'd give anything to get what's fair. But fair ain't what you really need."

- Stop and Stare by OneRepublic

•••

A month later...

GTV BUILDING, 10.00 AM

Saint was standing in front of a door of the elevator, he stared at a leaflet in his hand. Kwang gave it to him earlier. It showed face of people who attend the event which Perth and he attending next week. For some reason, uneasiness came into him.

One thing that Saint realized, he almost forgot about the sadness they have ever had before now because everything was good between Perth and him although Perth was away for filming for a month.

From afar, four people walked toward the elevator, that's why one of them notice Saint presence from only looking at the man's back.

"Perth," Plan poked the youngest among four who was busy laughing with Title and Gun behind. "There. Your boyfriend." He pointed at someone who was standing against them.

"Oh? Is he done already?" Perth walked quicker to reach his boyfriend, left ATT brothers by themselves, eveb though he just threw a question in front of them. He walked full of enthusiasm, but then he stopped. Why?

It's because Saint was there. The elevator door was opened but Saint didn't get into it. Perth thought that his boyfriend will take the elevator, but no, he didn't move at all.

Perth walked carefully, closer to Saint. He peeked at the thing in his boyfriend's hands and sighed in silent when he found out what made his boyfriend brooding.

"Saint."

Saint startled. He turned his face to Perth right away. "Oh, Perth." Saint moved fast to hid the leaflet. Unluckily, Perth was faster to snatch it from him. "A-"

Perth smiled as he saw Saint lost his words. "You don't need to hide it. It spreads all over the social media. I have seen it."

Saint was not the type to scroll his social media when he has time for it. Now that Perth said that, Saint thought he should be online more often.

"Then... What do you think?" Saint asked hesitantly. He bite his lips while waiting for Perth's answer.

"I am the one who should ask you, what did you think? What are you thinking about just now?" Perth got him back. He caught Saint's hand and rubbed it gently. "We are going together. Nothing to worry about."

Saint eventually agreed with his boyfriend. Also... "And there will be P'Day."

Perth smirked. Yeah, right. I almost forget her. At that time, Perth finally found reason to worry about the upcoming event. "You can worry now because she will be there."

"Perth, don't start again."

Perth giggled. He was automatically being sarcastic when the topic was Day. It had become a habit.

"Are you coming with us, Saint?" Perth pointed at his brothers as he was talking to Saint. "We are going to practice a cover song. You are welcome to watch us."