10 - Eat Humble Pie

"You can call me unperfect but who's perfect? Tell me what do I gotta do to prove that I'm the only one for you?"

- Selfish by NSYNC

•••

2 Weeks Later...

ATT'S HEADQUARTER, 08.00 PM

Gun had just arrived after completing his job. He was still as energetic as when he woke up this morning. Modeling job was his main interest so he did it with so much fun. He walked proudly into a room where people were always gathered. That day, almost all artists were present there.

"Oh so crowded." Gun commented. He looked around and found Plan was standing while having a talk with Title in one corner of the room. Not far from them, there was Perth leaning back on a beanbag chair alone, playing with his phone. Gun chose to approach Perth first before joining his friends. "Oy, Perth. How's your day?"

Perth looked up when he heard someone calling his name. "Sawasdee khrab, P."

"Long time no hang out together with you. Are you so busy?" Gun asked while patting the boy's shoulder.

"A little bit."

Gun didn't need to ask more since everyone knew the youngest one in the agency had been so sensitive this two weeks. If he was still behaving all melancholy for the next seven days, it's gonna be his third week. For Gun, as one of the closest fellows of Perth, his managers told him about what happened. Gun was being extra careful because he clearly had witnessed Perth being unzipped.

"How about you hang out with us tomorrow? I really miss the time we hangout together. The four of us." Gun offered. "Na na na~? Come one~"

Perth smiled. The first smile Gun received after a long time as they rarely met. "When is it?"

"Tomorrow night?"

"I'll take a raincheck. I'll LINE you khrab, P'Gun."

"Okay. I'll be waiting." Gun's face showing how happy he was with Perth's answer. "I'm going to meet P'Pae, okay? LINE me. Don't forget."

"Khrab, P."

Gun hurriedly walked to Plan and Title. He whispered discreetly. "Plan, go talk to him now. It's bad."

"Huh?"

"Talk to him. Stop being annoyed. Just... forget what he did last time. Forgive him this once. I can't see him like that." Gun made a sad face. "I invited him to hangout with us tomorrow and he was still stretching the time to give the answer. Please, please, brainwash him to go with us..." Gun tried to change Plan's mind.

Plan silently turned his head to Perth. That young man was still withdrawing from many people, staying alone even in a crowd of people he was familiar with.

"Go, Plan." Title supported Gun. "If you don't, we will call you P'Plan again."

"What the fuck are you saying? I'm going to be mad." Plan pushed Title jokingly.

The laugh in Title's face slowly disappeared. "Talk to him. He probably needs you."

Plan stared at the back of the person he treated like his own younger brother. He already got over the anger, but he wanted Perth to realize how his bad decision affected his emotion. Plan was pondering, until the memory from the day before came back to him.