17 - Cuckoo in The Nest

Warning!

I wonder if I should put it here in this chapter because for me, this chapter has nothing to be warned about. 😂

•••

"And now I'm one step closer to being two steps far from you, when everybody wants you, everybody wants you."

- Infinity by One Direction

•••

GTV BUILDING, 25th FLOOR, 01.40 PM

Saint is in the recording studio. He was there since 4 hours ago. He asked for more and more chances to retry. The producer could not refuse the cute tall white man and gave in immediately.

While watching the kid in the control room, P'Chen was glad that he decided the right thing to empty this day, special for this schedule although Saint's determination today was unexpected.

"Sawasdee khrab, P'Chen. Why are you looking at Nong Saint like that?"

That was Krist. He just arrived.

"Wasdee, Krist. Are you here for recording, too?" P'Chen asked. He knew Krist as one friendly senior for Saint in GTV.

"Khrab. Most of GTV actors will attend that event next weekend. My schedule is already packed next week. I have to do this now." Krist looked tired. After talking, he yawned several times. "Anyway, P'Chen, are you mad at Nong Saint or why? You looked so serious looking at him. Your forehead is gonna crush from frowning so much."

P'Chen sighed heavily. "I also don't know what is going on here. He usually only checks if he did well or needed to retry. Today is... exceptional."

"Exceptional how khrab?"

"Aw, Krist. What time is your turn?" P'Chen suddenly remembered why Krist was there.

"2 PM khrab. I still have time to relax."

P'Chen's attention was back to Saint who was talking from the live room to the record producer and sound engineer in the control room through the microphone. P'Chen sighed again. "What did he eat yesterday? He acts weirdly today."

Krist chuckled. He didn't know what P'Chen meant, but P'Chen looked funny to him.

Saint finally came out of the live room. Krist got up from his set to talk to the record producer, left Saint and P'Chen alone.

"Are you done yet?" P'Chen asked.

"Not yet khrab." Saint replied shortly. "After P'Krist, I will try again."

Seriously?

"I'll go to the rest room first khrab."

Saint was about to go out of the recording studio when P'Chen stopped him with an ambiguous question. "How many days have you not met Perth since the last time you were met him in Singapore?"

"3 days."

"Why don't you meet him now?"

"He is practicing for the event these 3 days and tomorrow will be his recording day." Saint explained instantly. "Why is it khrab?"