minsung

ship: minho x jisung
group: stray kids
warnings: mention of car crash if triggered easily please do not read.

jisung opened the door to his home softly sighing. he just got home from work at the hospital, he's had a very tough day with the virus that's been going around recently and just wanted to cuddle with his boyfriend. "minho, are you home?" the younger got no response so he walked into their shared room so he could change and go to sleep but found something that broke his heart.

minho was kissing his brother jeongin.

"wow minho, a new low for you."
jisung shut their shared room door as he ran down the stairs soon hearing minho calling his name "baby let me explain please!" jisung shook his head "don't call me that! and there is nothing to explain minho! i caught you cheating on me, you can't change that." jisung got inside his car and drove off not caring where he was going or how fast he was going. "i thought he said he'd love me forever? i guess nothing is forever." soon a loud screech was heard a long with the sound of two cars colliding together.

"han jisung died at 10:58pm"

april fools !

"hey- hey jisung!" jisung shot up from the bed and saw minho with worry in his eyes "you were crying in your sleep baby, bad dream?" jisung soon took in his surroundings and realized it was all a dream, a very bad dream. "i'm sorry i woke you, go back to bed i'm okay"

minho took his boyfriends hands into his own and held him close "jisung i love you and would do anything for you"
minho kissed his lover putting his words into actions "tell me about your nightmare in the morning okay? we can talk about it then." jisung smilled at the idea and pulled minho down for another kiss showing how much he admired his boyfriend.

"i love you"
"i love you more."

__
i'm sorry if i made any of you sad! hopefully you all like the ending though.
<3