Don't leave me

His skin was turning pale slowly.

His heart was beating incredibly fast, but slowing down by the second.

He was face to face with the master of the dark guild they needed to defeat.

Blood trickled down his side and he struggled to stand.

Breaths came out ragged

Anger and magic flowed through his veins, but was slowly fading

This person was no other than Natsu Dragneel.

Natsu was the last one standing. Erza and Lucy were knocked out cold. Gray was weak from magic power and tried his best to support Natsu. Unfortunately, he was told to stand down by the Dragon slayer. "Natsu let me help you. If you take him on alone you'll die!" Shouted the ice mage as he struggled to stand up. Natsu, being the stubborn wizard he was, ignored gray and charged towards the enemy filled with rage. He was already in Dragon Force but was struggling to keep it that way. The dark guild master created a mass amount of light, it was a highly deadly spell. He fired it at Natsu but he successfully dodged it. The Dragon Slayer punched, kicked, and threw amplified attacks at the enemy. Unfortunately he was thrown back again. Natsu was about to charge at him again but was stopped when he started talking, "Now I'll give you a chance to survive this, it's either you back down and surrender, or I just finish this off and kill everyone" he chanted as he began to create a highly deadly spell again. This time, however, Natsu was incredibly weak due to the blood loss and his magic draining. He won't be able to dodge this attack. They didn't want to back down, and they especially didn't want anyone to die. Gray secretly started to create ice and was, unfortunately, spotted by the master. "Kill it is then" and he shot his spell at gray in the form of a spear. "GRAY!!" natsu yelled and told gray to move, but it was to late. The spear was already about to come in contact. Gray shut his eyes waiting for the impact...but....it never came. He slowly opened his eyes and time...just... stopped. There in front of him was Natsu, a hole through his stomach and  was now covered in blood on his lower half. Natsu collapsed to the floor. "no...No..... NATSU!!!!" Gray screamed and it echoed throughout the land. He was filled with rage, anger, hatred, and just pure and utter blood thirsty to kill. Gray got up and he was now in his Ice Demon form. With one swift movement he pierced the Dark Guild Master and made sure to turn the ice that now was piercing the enemy. He made sure to put him through intense pain. The Dark Master screamed in agony, Gray was pleased with the screams. After a few seconds, he cut the guy in half, the Dark Master fell and was now defeated. "G-gray" natsu said hoarsely. Gray rushed to his side and held him up, "Don't worry you'll be ok, j-just hang on ok. Please stay awake." tears started forming in Gray's eyes. Natsu looked at him with dull eye's. The once happy, cheerful, and bright orbs were now dull, lifeless, and full of pain. It hurt gray more than anything to see the one he loved so much, his ball of sunshine, his little pyro barely hanging onto life. " G-gray, p-please don't worry. I-ill be fine. J-just get out of here while you ca-" natsu was cut off from his sentence and started coughing up blood. "I'm not leaving you Natsu, please just hang on. Wendy and the others are on their way. You'll make it out of this and we can all go back to the guild. Things will go back to normal and we will go back to our lives. N-natsu please don't leave me, not here, not now, not like this. I don't want your smile or face to leave my world. Just hang on please" gray was crying intensely. With shaking hands, natsu reached up to Gray's face and said four final words, " I love you, Gray" and with his remaining strength he kissed gray. Gray kissed back and pulled away after a few seconds, "I love you too, Natsu". Natsu smiled and slowly began closing his eyes. "NO, PLEASE DON'T GO. NATSU!!!" Natsu mouthed the words, 'goodbye, Gray Fullbuster, I'm sorry' and he closed his eyes. The hand that was on Gray's cheek fell to the floor with a 'thud', and the warmth from his body faded. Gray cried and cried, loud sobs and screams can be heard from the battle ground. "NATSU!!" he shouted and cried. Gray hugged the limp body and sobbed not caring how small and pitiful he looked, even though he held onto Natsu's limp body, nothing would bring him back, "Don't leave me please, I can't loose anymore people.I-I love you too much, please come back". Erza and Lucy woke up to see the horrifying scene and began to cry. Natsu was dead, laying in Gray's arms. Suddenly everything went white.

Gray shot up out of bed panting and sweating. He looked over and saw his pinkette laying right next to him with a scared expression. "Are you ok Gray" natsu said as he sat up slowly. Gray then hugged him as tight as he could and began sobbing, "I thought I lost you Natsu, it was from that battle we had when we were up against that dark guild. You were shot through the stomach. You died in my arms and I lost you completely." Natsu rubbed his lovers back and calmed him. Gray then looked at the scar Natsu had on his stomach. Let's go back to what really happened at the battle.

True ending of the battle:

Gray had killed the guild master, and was now by Natsu's side. He saw that he was bleeding incredibly and had to act fast, "This may hurt ok" gray said and Natsu nodded. Gray then filled the wound with ice to stop the bleeding, and he carried him bridal style all the way to Wendy and the others. He was to deep in thought that he forgot about Erza and Lucy. He made it to Wendy and she healed him up asap. Natsu lived and didn't die. Gray was scolded later by Lucy and punished by Erza because he just left them there.

Battle end

"Gray, it was a simple nightmare. I'm here ok don't worry." Natsu said as he hugged his boyfriend. Gray let out a breath of relief and kissed Natsu on the cheek, " Alright. Let's get back to sleep. Sorry I woke you up though". "It's fine" natsu replied and they both layed down. Gray holding natsu and natsu nuzzling into Gray's chest. Gray's previous dream was replaced by a dream of him and natsu having fun brawls as kids. And natsu, well, he was dreaming about food and was rubbing his tummy while drooling in his sleep.

If y'all thought I was gonna kill my precious baby/cinnamon roll/sexy ass/sunshine natsu. I'm not because he's to awesome and adorable. AND ALSO
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

APRIL FOOLS!