Jealous B*tch

"So you want to tell them"

"Yeah, they're our family, they deserve to know"

"Alright, let's go"

Gray and Natsu walked to the guild happily as they got ready to tell the guild that they were dating. The polar opposites have been a couple for a year now and are now engaged. A large building with the Fairy Tail emblem came in sight and soon they were standing outside the doors. "Ready" Gray asked, "Mmmhm" Natsu replied with a smile. They proceeded to walk into the guild and were surprised they had some guest.

"Long time no see Salamander" Sting, Rogue, and for some odd reason Cobra said in unison. "Hey guys. What brings you here?" Natsu asked curious that they're here. "Just wanted to pay a visit to our baby brother that's all." Sting said ruffling the pinkettes hair. Poor Natsu was the youngest out of the male Dragon slayers at 18, Gajeel, Laxus, Sting, and Rogue at 19, and Cobra at 20, so the Fire Dragon Slayer was picked on a lot.

"So you still wanna make the announcement" gray asked and Natsu nodded in response. "Alright everyone we have an announcement to make" both Wizards shouted happily getting everyone's attention. They both looked at each other and smiled,

"We're engaged"

Cheers and whistles can be heard as the guild cheered for them, however that was broken when a blue haired water woman said something, " No! Gray-sama is mine! How can he fall for that person!" Everyone turned to look at Juvia, the Dragon Slayers however looked pissed, even Wendy looked as if she was about to kill someone.

"What do you mean how could I fall for him, I've loved Natsu since the beginning," Gray said to Juvia, "NO! That's not possible! Juvia is better than that fire breather! I'm not letting you go Gray-sama!" The blue haired woman proceeded to push Natsu away by the stomach and grab Gray by the collar, bringing him down into a kiss.

Natsu clutched his stomach from the impact of the rough push, he watched in horror as Juvia kissed Gray and he then felt something run between his legs. Natsu has been pregnant due to him being a submissive Dragon Slayer, looking down, blood stained his white pants and he fell to his knees. His body started to slowly break down when he saw the two kiss. He ended up passing out due to blood loss.

Gray pushed Juvia away, "Damnit Juvia, I don't like yo-" he stopped talking when he heard a 'thud' behind him. Turning around, he saw Natsu on his knees clutching his stomach while blood stained his white pants, "NATSU!" the ice mage screamed in horror and ran to his lovers side. Laxus, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue, Cobra, and Wendy burst with anger and immense magic power was released. Each Dragon Slayer had a look that clearly said 'kill', and it was all turned to Juvia. Wendy, however, was the most frightening of all, " You hurt him....you hurt Natsu... you'll pay for this" the young girl said with a voice so terrifying it would make the Devil himself run away.

" Somebody get porlyusca quick!" Gray shouted and Lucy quickly went to contact porlyusca, meanwhile Wendy tried her best to support Natsu . Juvia stood there terrified at the stares she was receiving, " G-Gra" "JUVIA LOCKSTER!! " Gray cut her off, " I swear if my child isn't alive, if Natsu doesn't make it, I.will.have.your.head. Even if it gets me kicked out of the guild!" Everyone looked at Gray confused and scared at the same time, he was a complete demon. "What do you mean 'your child, and by if Natsu doesn't make it"? Mira asked, " Natsu is a submissive Dragon Slayer so that means he can bare children. And since Juvia roughly pushed Natsu's stomach it must've harmed the baby causing him to bleed from his lower region. Natsu is also Gray's mate, and when a mate sees their partner have any other physical contact, such as kissing or any other contact, then he or she may die" Levy answered. Juvia ran out the guild, feeling guilty and selfish.

Porlyusca ran into the guild, she and some others helped Natsu to the infirmary. "Alright, what's going on here?!" Porlyusca asked the guild members who were standing at the infirmary's entrance, " Natsu-san was pushed by the stomach by Juvia and since he's pregnant it harmed the baby, then Juvia kissed Gray in front of him causing Natsu to break down" Wendy answered. The elderly woman nodded and motioned the others out so she could help the unconscious pinkette.

Time skip two hours

Porlyusca came out of the infirmary with her usual expressionless face, "Natsu and the baby are going to be perfectly fine, luckily the boy didn't get pushed too roughly, he's awake but only Gray can see him since he saw the event and needs his mate" she said and left the Guild.

Gray ran to the infirmary and saw Natsu laying on the bed staring at the ceiling, " Natsu". The pinkette sat up quickly, " Gray" he cried and the ice mage ran to him quickly embracing him in his arms, " I'm sorry Natsu, I should have protected you better, if I would have pushed the b*tch away then this would have never happened, but she caught me by surprise, I'm so sorry" Gray cried. Natsu nuzzled into Gray's chest, " It's alright, as long as the baby's fine and that she's gone then everything is alright. Please don't blame yourself Gray". Gray kissed Natsu's forehead and smiled, happy that he and the baby were safe. "Oh and Gray" "Yeah Natsu" gray replied, "We're having a boy".