Valentine's Gift

A/N: this one was requested by mlplove1.

Request: Can you do a Valentine's day one and they decide what presents they would get each other.

Ok I may have not wrote it how she or he requested it but this is close right.
(And for da fans, this will contain *breaths in deeply* Smut)
_______________________________________________

Today was a beautiful day at the guild. They all were together with their lovers and planning what to get them the very next day. For that day was Valentines. All of them were extremely deep in thought trying to figure out what to get each other, well...except for two people.

" So Natsu, who's your Valentine" asked a very curious Lucy. " Valen-what?" replied Natsu who was confused about why everyone was deep in thought and acting weird. " Wait, you don't know what Valentine's Day is" the blonde asked shocked. Natsu just shook his head and went back to drinking his fire shake. He then looked over at the stripper, formally known as Gray, and blushed a bit. Juvia was clinging to his arm as he was trying to push her away. Lucy saw how Natsu was staring at him and smirked, " So you like Gray huh". " Keep your voice down, and please don't tell anyone" Natsu begged. " Alright I won't tell, but you should ask him to be your Valentine, in other words, your date" and Lucy walked off leaving a blushing Natsu sitting at the bar.

"Gray-sama, be my Valentine" Juvia asked with hearts in her eyes, " Sorry Juvia but I got my eyes on another person I want to ask" Gray replied finally getting out of her hold. The bluenette was furious, " Is it that Lucy girl, I knew it was her, she's always trying to ste-" " No, it's not Lucy" Gray cut her off, " Look, promise you can keep a secret for me Juvia". " Of course Juvia can, anything for you my darling" she replied. Gray then looked around and saw that no one was watching then leaned over to Juvia's ear, " The person is Natsu". As soon as Gray said that he saw Natsu get up and run out the guild, " weird" he thought. " G-gray-sama is g-gay" juvia asked wide eyed. The ice mage nodded and left to go find Happy so he could ask why Natsu ran out like that. He saw the little blue cat eating a fish sitting on a table, " Hey happy, do you by know why Flame Brain ran out the guild like that" he asked, " Oh, he said that he wasn't feeling well or something and decided to go home" Happy replied. Gray raised an eyebrow, " Natsu, sick, he never gets sick" he thought. " You going to check on him" gray asked, " No, whenever he's sick he tells me to go someplace else so I don't get what he has" Happy replied. Gray decided to go check on the pyro himself and left the guild.

Gray's P.O.V

I made my way to Natsu's house and was a bit worried because that boy never gets sick. After so long, I made it to his house and knocked on the door, " I'll be right there, hang on!" I heard him shout. The door then opened, " May I hel- GRAY!" he said with his eyes wide, " Surprise, now I heard that you weren't feeling well so I came to check on you". Natsu looked at me like I was crazy or something, " I'm fine, now can you please leave" he said in a somewhat polite tone and began to close the door, before it did I stopped him, " wait I need to ask you something". " What is it". I breathed in deeply and asked " Will you be my Valentine". Natsu's face turned as red as Erza's hair and his mouth hung open, " O-ok but why me" he replied. " Well, to be honest, I liked you from the start and finally built up the courage to ask you" I said while rubbing the back of my neck. " I- I like you too. Ever since I first came to the guild" Natsu replied blushing. I was doing backflips in my head and mentally cried, " Alright, I'll see you tomorrow" and I leaned in and kissed his lips then left closing the door behind me. Then I heard a ' Thud' , " Oops, guess he couldn't take it" I chuckled and went home.

Next day at the Guild

No one's P.O.V

"LUCY!" Shouted natsu as he ran to his best friend panicking, " What is it Natsu" she said turning around, " Gray asked me to be his Valentine and I said yes, but what do I get him. I have no idea what the popsicle likes" he whisper shouted so nobody else could hear them. Lucy fangirled and dragged Natsu outside so they could speak louder. " I'll help you out on the gift. I can't believe he asked you, my ship has finally sailed and Mira owes me 100 jewl" Lucy squealed and it caused Natsu to cover his ears, " Alright, what's the gift going to be" Natsu asked, " Come on, I have a very good idea" the blonde said and dragged the Dragon Slayer to a nearby store. But Lucy had a plan that would surely make the two go a little farther this Valentine's day.