True Love Heals

A/N: This one is for butterflyblazes, also, I appreciate you helping me out with a one-shot blazes, this means a lot. The rest can also share your ideas about a Gratsu story and I'll happily make one out of it.

Idea: Natsu goes into a comma after being sick and Gray's true love kiss wakes him up.

Anyway, let's get on with the story.
_______________________________________________

Gray's P.O.V

I was sitting at the bar waiting for my food to come when the flame brain, formally known as Natsu, came into the guild, and for whatever reason, walked over and sat down next to me. Looking over, I saw that he was sleeping, " he should really go someplace else, I don't want to hear him snori- wait there's no noise". Again, I looked at Natsu, he wasn't snoring like he always does, in fact, when he came into the guild he did it like a normal person, not in his usual 'almost break the damn door down' way. " Alright, what's wrong with you" I asked getting annoyed, he turned his head slowly and I regretted just getting annoyed once I saw his face. Natsu had bags under his eyes along with dark circles, his skin looked a bit pale and he was weezing. " I'm fine Ice princess" he replied to me sitting up properly. That's when Mira came over with my meal, " Hey Gray, hey Natsu" she said handing my plate to me, " hey Mira" I said, Natsu just nodded at her and this was making more of a feeling that was very rare for me to express to the pink headed ( Natsu: it's slamon!) Wizard. I'm worried about that damn pyro, yup, I can't believe it but it's true. I've also liked the guy since he first came to the guild which stresses me out because I know he'll never like me back due to the fact we're rivals.

My thoughts were interrupted by a red headed woman calling me, " Gray are you alright, you're not stripping like you always do" Erza pointed out. Looking down, she was actually right, my clothes were still on my body and it's already around 1:00pm. " It's nothing I'm fine, but what about hi-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Natsu was gone from the seat. " Where did Flame Brain go" I asked, " Oh, he went to the restroom about 10 minutes ago" Mira answered my question, which made me even more worried since he's been gone for so long. ' Ok he's really getting on my nerves' I thought and for some reason made my way to check up on the pyro.

I made it to the bathroom and walked in slowly trying not to let Natsu know I'm here. As I stood there, sounds of someone heaving came from one of the stalls. ' is.. salamander..sick' I thought. It was rare for him to get sick, like extremely rare, I've never seen that kid sick before.

After about another two minutes he came walking out of the stalls and to the sink washing his mouth, but then he paused and I saw his nose twitch. " Gray" he said. 'Damn I forgot he has better senses than all of us' I thought as a groan escaped my mouth. " Yeah it's me, are you ok because lately you've been acting different" I replied and walked over to him. " Yeah, I'm fine" he said and walked past me, however I knew he was lying and grabbed his vest, " No you're not Natsu, I heard you just now, you were throwing up weren't you". " I'm fine! Just drop it!" He shouted back at me and got out of my hold. I reached for his wrist and grabbed it only to pull my hand away quickly. Natsu's body was burning up intensely and that wasn't a good sign because that never happens. He glared at me and walked out the bathroom.

No one's P.O.V

Gray walked out the bathroom still deep in thought about the Dragon Slayer. " Gray, there you are, come on we've got a job." A blonde haired girl said by the name of Lucy, " oh ok, what's the job" gray replied, " We need to capture some bandits that are terrorizing a town about an hour away, the reward is 1,000,000 jewl". Gray nodded and left to go pack his stuff. As he was walking home, he couldn't stop thinking about the pyro, 'damnit' he thought and made his way.