Arc of Time

😐...............f*ck * jumps out window running before I die from crying readers* I'm sorry!

I switched it up a bit, sorry if I don't get anything correctly
_______________________________________________

Third Person

" Get down!" Gray shouted and protected Juvia and Meredy from the incoming attacks from the dragon hatchlings. " You gotta be careful" he said getting up, Juvia was blushing madly as she placed her hand on her butt, " I can still feel the warmth of Gray's hand on my tushy" she thought. The raven turned and saw Natsu in the corner of his eye fighting future Rouge and gave off a small smile, he noticed Juvia looking at him with her hand on her butt where he accidentally grabbed. He sighed, " Juvia, listen.." he said and she stood up, " "yes darling" the rain woman replied blushing madly. " Is this the day, will he finally confess his undieing love for me" she thought.

" LOOK OUT!!" Lyon shouted when five monster hatchlings appeared behind some rubble and shot beams at Juvia. Everything went in slow motion as Juvia stared wide eyed frozen at the incoming beams. She flinched when she was pushed out the way, her head turned when she saw four beams stab Gray right through the chest. ' I-im hit' the ice mage thought before he was shot through the head, his body falling to the ground. Juvia stared in horror, "  NO, GRAY!!!!" Lyon and Juvia shouted.

Up in the sky, Natsu had heard the screams and looked in the direction when he saw Gray's body on the floor pierced. " G-gray" he said, his magic going away as his heart shattered at the scene. Future Rouge took this as his chance and shot a spear at Natsu peircing the dragon slayer making him cough up blood and fall of the dragon plummetting to the earth.

Somewhere else

Ultear walked the grounds with her head down, after a few more steps she fell to her knees, " this world, is shattering, maybe...I can fix it..I don't deserve to live after so much pain and suffering I brought" she said looking up at the sky and slowly raising her arms before she placed her hands on the ground, immense magical power being released.

" Arc of time" she said as the spell was casted, she let out a scream and clenched her eyes shut as pain was running through her body. " I must endure it, after so much pain I brought to others I have to go through with this" she shouted, red lines that appeared like vains ran up her body. Her body felt as if it were on fire, but she kept going.

After so long the spell was complete, Ultear was looking up at the sky, her body burned and still as her hair swayed in the wind. " I did it, I reversed time" she thought as she shifted her eyes over to the clock, what she caught made her shocked, " one minute, that's what my life was worth, one minute. It's not enough, they won't make it" she thought as her body fell to the ground, and she took her last breath.

Ultears spell had reversed time... though...one person would still have the same fate.

Juvia and Lyon were crying as they were kneeling besides Gray's body. Natsu had dodged the attack and push future rogue off as Atlas Flame took care of Mother Blare. Tears streamed down Natsu's cheeks and jumped off the dragon, " GRAY!!" he cried and used his flames to slow his fall as he landed. He ran beside Gray and held him up, " Gray, please open your eyes, Gray" he cried, his heart shattering to a million pieces as he held his lovers body close, though the raven stayed motionless

Juvia and Lyon sat there looking at Natsu, " Natsu...are you and Gray..lovers" Lyon asked and got a nod from the pinkette which shocked him but made him frown more, since Gray was gone, he knew Natsu would be broken since Dragon Slayer's become empty when they loose their mate. The silverette sat beside Natsu and rubbed his back, " I'm sorry" he mumbled but Natsu didn't even notice anything, he was remembering the last words that Gray said to him before they went out fighting.

Flashback

"Hey Natsu" Gray said looking at the other, " Yeah Gray" Natsu replied smiling. Gray paused for a bit, " If I don't make it out alive, I just want to let you know that I love you" he said. The pinkette hugged Gray tightly, " don't say that, we'll both make it out ok, and we'll celebrate once we kick their asses" he chimed smiling, Gray chuckled, " you really are a goofball" and gave him a kiss on the lips before they both went to fight.

End flashback

Natsu sobbed as he trembled, " Gray" he mumbled rocking back and forth, still holding the others body.

Maybe....reversing time will changes others fate...but for some...it makes fate worse than it already is.