Part 5: Billie Eilish record

It was a few weeks before Christmas and all around Hawkins people were putting up their decorations and starting to buy presents.
El was worried on what she could possibly buy her girlfriend for Christmas.
El and Will were in a cafe eating pancakes on a Saturday morning when El asked looking worried "Will, I seriously have no clue what Max would want for her Christmas present" "I dunno El...something romantic, something she's mentioned before, something she loves, maybe music?" Will said confused. El paused for a moment to think "Well...she does have a record player and she loves Billie Eilish....that's it! I'll get her a Billie Eilish VIYNL!...but what if she already has one?" "Then just go over to her house today and when she's not looking, look through her Records" "But what if I fail?" "Look El, you're definitely not good at stealth mode because of how clumsy you are" "Hey-" El snapped "But I believe you can do it, it can't be that hard" Will finished and El ate some more pancake and looked down thinking. A few minutes later they finished their pancakes and stayed in their seats talking about Christmas plans when a new waitress came to collect their plates "Oh you two are such a cute couple" she said smiling, El gagged and Will said "Oh no no no you've got the wrong idea, we're friends" "I'm dating someone else Miss" El exclaimed "A girl" Will blurted out, the waitress looked shocked at Will's last comment and so did El.
The waitress gave an "oH" look at El, collected the plates and walked off. El slapped Will's arm and Will laughed uncontrollably "it's not funny you bastard, some people are behind in the times here and judge too easily, you can't just blurt shit like that out, anyone could be listening".
Around an hour later El went over to Max's house. Max opened the door "Hey Beautiful!" Max smiled, El blushed and they walked into Max's room. El flopped on Max's bed "I'm gonna go get sodas from the fridge, I'll just be a moment" Max walked out of the room. El thought "PERFECT!" she got up and started to search through all of Max's records. She got to the end of the collection and there was no Billie Eilish record so she was really happy. El heard footsteps so she sat on the bed again and Max walked in. Max sat on the bed right up close to El. El took a sip of her soda "So-" she got cut off by Max kissing her neck. This had never happened before but El didn't fight it. Max then sat on El "Maxie..what are you d-doing?" Max stop kissing and looked at El "oh..I...sorry" Max looked down embarrassed. El lifted up her chin "no no it's okay I was just a bit shocked because I've never had anything happen to me like this" Max gave an innocent look "Me either..". El then smashed her lips onto Max's and kissed her intimately. Max softly pushed her down on the bed and made the kiss deeper.
They didn't have sex that day because El wasn't sure about it and wanted to go slowly with their relationship, needy Max understood but was obviously a bit disappointed.
The next weekend El went to the VIYNL shop and bought Billie's new album for Max.
On Christmas Eve El first cycled to Will's house, gave him his present (the Harry Potter book collection) and she got a camera off him because she loves photography. Then she cycled over to Max's house, she gave Max the record and Max opened it, looked at it with a surprised really happy face and hugged El "Oh my god El thank you so much!! I love it" she kissed El's cheek "You're welcome babe" El said smiling. Max gave her an eyeshadow palette because El had started getting into makeup "yay!! thank you Max" El smiled widely with her teeth making Max smile too. El kissed Max and hugged her closely. Max pulled away "I love you" "I love you too"...