Part 6: nice ass

It was the middle of April and the weather had started getting hotter. Max heard that the swimming pool had just opened and decided to tell El so she rang her up (it was a Saturday afternoon and El was home alone bored out of her mind watching F•R•I•E•N•D•S). El saw and answered quickly "Hi!" "Hey boo, Hawkins pool just opened and I was wondering if ya wanna go for a swim with me?" El hesitated because she couldn't swim and she didn't have a swimming suit that fit her "I-I'd love to but I can't really swim.." El went red in the face "oh El that's fine, I can teach you!" "But I don't h-have a swimming suit!!" "We can just buy you one" El knew there was no way of getting out of it now.
Max and El went shopping and got El a bikini, El wanted a non-bikini but Max insisted because of how good it looked on her.
They got to the pool and changed into their bikinis. They walked into the pool area holding hands and then Max slipped into the water "come on El" El looked down at her scared as hell "I'm afraid of w-water.." a horrid boy from their class was walking past and said "Pussy!". Max hopped out of the pool and walked over to him with her fists balled and looked at him firmly "say that again little bitch" Max had beaten up a lot of people before and was known for it so the boy ran and slipped of the wet floor. El giggled and Max went over to her "you can walk in on the ladder if you want and I'll be infront of the ladder for you if you want" El shrugged "ok..". El tried but in the end Max had to sneakily pull her in "HEY!" El squealed while holding onto the edge of the pool for dear life "sorry I had to or we'd be here all day" El splashed her and Max laughed. Max walk floated over to her "let go and I'll hold onto you" she looked her eyes with a "you can trust me" look, El gulped, nodded and let go of the edge. Max put her arms around her "that wasn't so hard" she smiled softly. El was hugging her extremely tightly that it was a wonder that Max could even breathe.
Around 10 minutes of El slowly letting go of Max (but not really) had gone by when the most popular guy in their class (Mike Wheeler) walked out of the boys changing room with his goons and his swim short a tiny bit too low down. El turned around and Max looked over El's shoulder. Mike looked at El and said in his "I'm better than you" voice "nice ass", El went red and Max squinted her eyes at him angrily "what did you just say Wheeler?" Mike looked at his goons and back at her with "I'm not scared" hot as hell face "oh I didn't know you were lesbos" his goons all sniggered and he walked off to the other part of the huge pool.
"Ugh I hate that asshole" "Me too, I don't see what the girls all see in him" El replied but her bisexual was tingling.