Part 7: piece of paper

(mostly byler in this sorry)
School had started up again after the Easter holidays and they were all dreading going back.
El, Will and Max cycled to school together that morning, they decided to start doing that because they all live close enough to eachother and their school. "Do you still have Science classes with Mustache Miller?" Will asked Max as he cycled "yeah, I'm surprised she hasn't retired yet, or fired for that matter, she's never been a good teacher!" Max replied "She speaks like a man and obviously wants to look like one because she still hasn't waxed that rat that lives above her lips" Will said back to her, El smirked "look at them often Will?" Will rolled his eyes and Max cackled with laughter that probably woke up the whole neighborhood.
They got to school, locked their bikes to the posts and walked in. All three of them hurried to their lockers. Will was 3 seconds away from unlocking his locker when Mike Wheeler and 2 other boys that followed him around everywhere walked past, one of the most masculine boys shoved Will hard into the shoulder which made him bang against his locker making an awful racket (big noise). Max and El looked over at him and then the boys. Max was about to open her mouth to defend Will but Mike surprisingly beat her to it "Jeremy for fuck sake, look where you're going" Mike said angrily and looked over at Will with a concerned "are you okay?" look, Will gulped in shock and managed to give a slight nod at Mike. Mike and his goons walked off, everyone in the corridor went back to what they were doing and Max and El walked over to Will "oh my god are you okay?" "what the fuck was that?" "I can't believe he defended you" "I'm shooketh" were all the words that came out of their mouths. Will simply replied with "I genuinely haven't a clue" and started taking books out of his locker.
Half way through the day Will went to the boys toilets. There was no one else in there when he had walked in and Will was happy about that because he hated using the urinal with other people in the bathroom. While he was uRiNaTiNg Mike walked in out if the blue and Will widened his eyes and nearly sprayed piss everywhere. Mike laughed softly "woah there cowboy, I'm not a girl" Will was still super taken aback that Mike was suddenly being nice to him or even speaking to him "i-it's weird to see y-you without those other boys" "well they aren't super glued onto me" Mike said as he unzipped his pants standing infront the urinal next to Will. Will giggled nervously "w-why are you being s-so nice to me all of a s-sudden?" "Well I guess I better start someday..." Will looked down blushing and finished uRiNaTiNg so he went to wash his hands. Mike did the same. Mike didn't properly wash his hands so he was finished way before Will. Mike took out his notepad, Will was surprised he had one just handy in his pocket just like Will did (but that's straying from the point here), he started writing down his number. Will widened his eyes and raised his eyebrows "w-what are y-you doing..?" Mike looked up with a mischievous smile on his face "it's always good to have a piece of paper with my number on it for girls that want it randomly ya know?" Will looked down embarrassed and sad. Will finished washing his hands and Mike was folding the piece of paper. Will walked out of the bathroom and Mike did the same just after him. Mike very stealthily just about managed to slip the piece of paper with his number on it into Will's back pocket.
That evening Will was about to put those pants into the washing basket when he saw the slightest bit of white paper sticking out of his back pocket. He took it out in confusion, he opened it up and put his hand over his mouth when he found out what it was. He nearly screamed in happiness. He had to tell El ASAP so he took out his phone and texted her immediately:
W: MIKE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!!!!!
E: OMFG!!! WOAHHH!! I KNEW HE WAS GAY!!
W: nah I'd say he's bisexual because he wouldn't of said you had a nice ass without wanting to
E: Ya I guess so, I'm really happy for you Will :)))
E: omg you should text him!!
W: idk that's scary af
E: do it you pussy.
W: alright alright
He shaked all over while putting Mike's number into his phone and typing:
W: Hi, it's Will
M: oh hey
W: am I reading the signals wrong or..?
M: no I think you've read them right
Will gulped and smiled widely at his phone.
W: I never knew you were into dudes, let alone me-
M: well I can be very deceiving
W: yes, very
The conversation didn't last very long because neither knew what to say.
Will had had a crush of Mike since 4th grade when Mike moved schools to his school because he got expelled from that one, they'd never been friends or ever really spoken but one things for sure; Mike was Will's gay awakening.