Part 10: see you later

Max had stayed at El's that night. El had a double bed so they both slept in it. El woke up and turned to see Max fast asleep. She smiled and watched Max sleeping. Max was definitely the cutest sleeper on Earth with the way her nostrils on her petite nose flared slightly, the way she slept kind of on her side, the way when her hair got on her face she would swipe it behind her ear and the way her chest went up and down slowly while she breathed. After a few moments Max started to open her eyes. El looked away all of a sudden but Max had caught her staring "what ya looking at el?" she asked sleepily and then smiled with a dazed face. El blushed "I couldn't help it, you're adorable.." Max wheezed "get over here" Max pulled El onto her and they kissed passionately.
They walked out into the kitchen and had breakfast. Half way through eating their waffles; Hopper entered "Hey kiddos, have fun last night?" "yeah it was great, the movie was horrifying but we had fun" El replied smiling "yano El you smile ten times more than you used to and I'd say it has something to do with Max here" Hopper looked over at Max with a bright look on his face "what's your secret Max? To making her smile I mean" he added after seeing Max widen her eyes "Uhm I don't really know.." "it's just her" El looked at Max and Max looked at El and they smiled at eachother. Hopper smiled widely and then made coffee.
They finished their breakfast and went to get dressed out of their pajamas. While El was strapping up her dungarees Max looked over at her "I've said it before and I'll say it again, you truly are a living angel" Max exclaimed, El went red "awh shut uppp".
El braided Max's long ginger hair and below her torso got a bit too comfortable around Max's backside. El finished and without hesitation slowly started kissing Max's neck. Max closed her eyes and enjoyed it.
Out of the blue Hopper walked in to tell them he was going to work "I'm—" El jolted off Max's neck and Max widened her eyes and raised her eyebrows "it's not what it looks like!" Max was about to intervene but Hopper started to talk "I'm not against lesbians El and I never have been" they both gave confused looks at him "I figured you two were dating, and it's completely okay, if you love eachother why should it matter what gender you are?" El felt happy tears come up in her eyes, hopped off the bed, ran over to him and hugged him tight "I love you Dad" "I love you too El" Max was about to burst with happiness at this beautiful sight "now I'm gonna be late for work, see you later"