01

EUNJI'S POV

"Wake up!!!" Yoongi yelled, lightly shaking me.

"Yoongi, you love sleeping. Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked through my pillow.

"I have to go to practice early and I want you to come with me." He said taking the blanket off of me.

"But I'm not the one who is dancing." I said while getting my phone.

"But you love me, so come on." He said and grabbed my hands, pulling me up. I smirked before pushing him lightly on the floor and ran to my bed. Seconds later, Yoongi removed the blanket and put me on his shoulder.

"Let me sleep!!" I yelled.

"No, you're coming with me." He said while taking me to the bathroom.

He put me down and signaled me to go in and get ready. I groaned and got ready. I did my bathroom routine and put on a light layer of makeup.

I walked back to the room and picked out overalls with a floral long shirt and white converse from my closet. I styled my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my bag that had everything I needed and walked down to the kitchen to see all the boys eating.

"Hi Eunji!" The boys exclaimed.

"Hey guys, what's for breakfast?" I asked while placing my bag down and taking a seat next to Hoseok.

"Cereal, we're kind of in a hurry today." Jin said, handing me a bowl, milk, and my favorite cereal.

I began eating while looking through my social media.

"Oh! What's your guys schedule for today?" I asked.

"Well just practicing for our comeback." Jungguk said.

"Oh ok, Yoongi do I have to be with you the whole time?" I asked.

"Yes cause who's gonna be here with you?" He asked while getting up and putting his bowl in the sink.

"True, then I guess I can get you guys your food?" I asked while I took the last spoon full of cereal.

"Yeah, that'd be nice. Thanks Eunji." Namjoon smiles which showed his cute dimples.

After finishing up breakfast, we all got into two separate cars and drove down to BigHit Entertainment. Once we arrived, I walked to the staff room and found Adora, my best friend besides the boys.

"Hey Eunji!" She said while engulfing me into a hug.

"Hey, I was forced to come and now I wish I kicked someone's ass cause I'm so tired." I fake cried.

"Yoongi I'm guessing?" Adora asked while taking a seat.

"Yeah and I decided to dance with them too. So that's why I brought the bag." I said while tossing the bag on the couch.

"Have you talked to Jimin for me?" She asked while getting all fidgety.

"Omg, child calm down, he likes you." I said while holding her shoulders.

"One, don't call me child, I'm older than you." I immediately interrupted, "By three days!"

"Whatever. And second, he does?!" She whispered-yelled.

"Oh my goodness, I'm gonna go change and you can go through all of these." I said while giving her papers for the company.

I walked to the bathroom and changed into some shorts and a sports bra with a crop top. I placed my things back into the staff room and walked into the room where the boys practice.

"Ah Eunji, there you are." Taehyung said.

"Where's the others?" I asked looking around.

"Behind you." He said with a evil smile.

"Sweat hug!!" Hoseok yelled.

"No no!! How are you all so sweaty already!?" I asked trying to run away but Taehyung held me in place.

After the hug, I dramatically fell on the floor.

"Eunji, you're so dramatic." Yoongi laughed and then picked me up.

"You guys just practice and I'll watch." I said while walking towards the corner of the room.

YOONGI'S POV

Throughout our practice, I watched Eunji. She looked adorable in her dance clothes. Growing up, she always was a pro at doing aegyo, it sort of became natural for her. Towards the end of practice, I saw she had fallen asleep. I shushed the boys since Eunji sometimes lightly sleeps and I didn't want to wake her up.

My friends packed up while I carried Eunji down to the car. I placed her head on my shoulder and texted Jin hyung to bring her bag down with him.

Once we all were home, I carried Eunji to our shared room and placed her on her bed. I covered her with her blanket and kissed her forehead.

I was about to leave when she grabbed my arm.

"Wait don't leave me." She whispered.

"I have to shower." I said.

"Ew so do I." She groaned and slowly sat up. I quietly laughed and watched her drag herself to the bathroom.

"Oh my clothes!" Eunji exclaimed.

"I'll get it." I said.

I walked downstairs and grabbed her bag but before I could walk up one stair, Jimin had asked me a question. "Do you like her?"

I turned around and saw the youngest members sitting on the couch. "No not at all." I quickly said and walked up the stairs. I grabbed Eunji's pjs and gave them to her.

After all of us cleaned up, Eunji went to bed and the boys and I decided to stay up and catch up on the show that's grabbed our attention the past month.

Very soon, I got tired and left to my room. I walked in and saw Eunji hugging her pillow. I cooed before going to my bed. I was about to lay down when I saw her blanket off the bed. I picked it up and tucked her in. I caressed her cheek before kissing her forehead.

"I love you, Eunji." I said while smiling.

— ♡ —

Hello! So I'm re-writing this story *just a bit* because I'm shocked it has so many views because personally this book sucks. But I'm going to rewrite it over the next few days and I hope you like it a bit better.

I wrote this when I was 11 and had no sense of English grammar so I'm so sorry this story makes no sense. But anyways, please read the rewritten version of this, thank you :)