03

EUNJI'S POV

It was finally the day of the Grammy's. As you probably know, I am going as Yoongi's date. Friendly date. Not an actually date. Ha, that'd be nice.

Anyways, I chose a long red dress with a pair of red heels. I curled my brown hair and put in a hair piece my grandmother had given me. Although I am a makeup artist, I'm not into it a whole lot for myself so I just put on mascara and red lipstick.

Once I was ready, I went to the hotel room they were getting ready in and saw they all had their suits on and were getting their hair and makeup done except Yoongi.

"Oh sorry Yoongi! I didn't know I took long." I said sincerely and pouted. "It's okay, bubs. We don't leave for another hour." Yoongi said which made me somewhat relieved.

He sat down on a stool and I began making him look handsomer than he already is.

YOONGI'S POV

I talked with Eunji about how she felt with us going to the Grammy's. She was ecstatic but nervous. She was so beautiful too, I wanted to kiss her.

Soon, we all were ready and the cars had arrived. I held her hand and walked her to the cars. We grouped in 4 and went into 2 different cars. Eunji, Namjoon, Hoseok, and I were in one car and Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jin were in the other.

LA was full of traffic but our hotel was close by so it didn't take long. Once we got there, I held Eunji's hand since she doesn't like crowds and will usually get a panic attack.

"Be close to me or the other boys okay?" I whispered in her ear while squeezing her hand gently. She nodded and we walked to get interviewed.

EUNJI'S POV

The Grammy's was so much fun! I got to meet so many people that I used to see or hear growing up, it felt like a dream. My friends and I obviously took pictures, probably way too much but we didn't care.

When we got back to our hotel the boys wanted to go live but I was exhausted, walking in 6 inch heels is tiring and painful.

"Hey Yoongi, I'm gonna go to sleep." I said while walking to the next room. "I'll go with you." He said while holding my arm. "No it's okay. Celebrate with your friends." I said softly. Yoongi nods and places a kiss on my forehead. "Night Yoongi." I said and walked to the room.

Once I got in the room I immediately stripped down and put on pj's and hopped in bed, falling asleep instantly.

YOONGI'S POV

After she had gone to bed, the boys and I started the live.

"Hey ARMY's! We're so thankful for your love and support." Namjoon said. I couldn't really pay attention. Eunji was just constantly on my mind but my thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook holding a bottle of wine and another bottle of liquor. We drank some but I probably drank too much.

"I gotta go." I slurred. I stumbled my way to my hotel room. I opened it and saw Eunji snuggled in the bed. I slowly walked to the closet to change in my pj's. After, I hopped in bed and wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her towards me. We had to share a bed because the room had only one but we didn't care about it.

She groaned, "Yoongi?" I look at her adoringly before replying, "Its me, just go back to sleep." I kissed her forehead and watched her fall back asleep.

EUNJI'S POV

I woke up and felt stuck. I looked down at my waist and saw his arms. I tried turning but Yoongi held me tighter.

"Stop moving." He said, hugging me tighter. "Yoongi, I need to pee." I giggle. He groans before letting me go.

I pee and do my morning routine. After changing, I cleaned up a bit and made sure my clothes and toiletries were all packed in my suitcase. I turned around to see Yoongi mid-changing.

"Oh sorry Yoongi!" I blushed and turned around to grab my phone. "You can take a pic, if you want." Yoongi says with a smirk.

"Oh shut up." I roll my eyes and leave the room to go see the maknae's, my favorite people.

"Koo! Chim! Tae! Open up!" I say banging on their door. Jimin opens the door and yanks me in.

"Why do you have to be so annoying in the morning?" He groans. "Cause you three take forever to wake up." I say with a smile. Jimin rolls his eyes before going to the bathroom.

I talk with them until our time to leave. I was really excited to sleep in my own bed. After a while, we all drove to the airport and quickly tried to get onto the plane.

I sat next to Yoongi with  Namjoon. Taehyung and Jin sat together while Hoseok and Jimin sat together.

A couple minutes into the plane ride, Yoongi had fallen asleep. I looked at him, mesmerized by his features. I thought about random cute scenarios in my head before falling asleep myself.

— ♡ —
Thank you so much for reading! Please vote and comment :)