06

EUNJI'S POV

It's been two months since I found out I was pregnant. We're having a boy and everyone is just overwhelmed with excitement. Yoongi can't wait to teach his son how to rap and make music. BTS is still on tour which is ending pretty soon.

Right now, I'm sitting backstage watching the boys rehearse for their concert tomorrow night. They've worked so hard to make their fans proud.

Hours later, I had gotten tired and comfortable in the chair I was seating in and fell asleep. And an hour later, I got awoken by Yoongi.

"Baby, do you want to go back to the hotel?" He asked, taking the seat next to me. "No I'm fine." I said with a tired smile.
"Babe, you need rest. Especially for him." Yoongi said pointing to my small tummy bump. "I can stay here." I said.

He kissed my forehead and covered me with his jacket and off to sleep again.

YOONGI'S POV

I saw her sleeping, she looked so peaceful.

"Okay, let's start again." Hoseok said.

We rehearsed some more and after a while we were all pretty hungry and decided to go grab some food.

I woke Eunji but she didn't budge, so I carried her to the car.

"Babe, where are we going?" She asked shoving her face more into my chest. "We're going for food." I said and with that she opened her eyes and jumped out of my arms.
"Yay I'm hungry!" She yelled. I laughed at her and held her hand walking to the car.

EUNJI'S POV

Yoongi held my hand and we all drove in the same car to a restaurant close by.  One of the waitress's showed us to our table and we began scanning the menu.

I chose a chicken salad and the boys got steak. I began eating until I felt nauseous from smelling food. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. After, I wiped my mouth and washed my hands.

I walked back and sat down.

"Babe, did you throw up?" He asked rubbing my thigh.

I nodded and began eating again. After we all ate, we went back to the hotel and the boys decided to go live so I decided to go to bed.

Hiii :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please excuse any grammar and/or spelling errors <3