05

EUNJI'S POV

Months have passed now and the boys have been working on Map of the Soul: Persona. They've put in so much time and love into it as usual and I'm so excited for ARMY to hear the album. I'm extremely happy to see Halsey again, we've recently talked on the phone a bit and it's so nice to talk to another girl.

We'll be leaving soon to the airport so I quickly finished packing and changed. We placed all our belongings in the van and then drove to the airport.

I could tell we had reached the airport since I heard screaming fans. I began getting a bit anxious until Yoongi grabbed my hand. "You okay, baby?" He asked. I nodded, "I'm fine, just tired." He didn't seem to believe me but he didn't say anything else and placed a kiss on my forehead. We all rushed through the fans and boarded the plane. Not long after we took off, I fell asleep.

AT LAX AIRPORT ;

I felt soft lips touch my cheek. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Yoongi softly smiling at me. "Good morning sunshine." I smile and rub my eyes. "Good morning, are we in America?" I asked. He nodded and I began making sure I had all my stuff in my bag.

We boarded off the plane and was immediately greeted by multiple fans. I quickly walked past them to the car. We then gotten droven to our hotel since Halsey was gonna meet up with us there.

Once we got there, I jumped on the bed. I was almost asleep when I felt the bed dip. I opened my eyes to see Yoongi on top of me and him slowly leaning towards my neck. "Yoongs, I'm not in the mood." I said, slightly pushing him off. He looked me in the eyes with worry. "Are you okay?" He asked caressing my face. I nodded. He sighed before pulling me up, "Come on, we're about to have dinner."

I turned the handle and opened the door. The boys looked our way. "Ah, the love birds have joined." Hoseok teased. I mockingly laughed. "Hey, everything okay Eunji?" Jin asked. "Yes, I'm fine. Can we please just talk about something else not concerning me?" I asked desperately. All of us froze. I felt bad, really bad. I've never spoken rudely to them even if there was some disagreement. Am I okay? The question was still in my mind but I decided to just eat and act positive.

The boys were talking about tour but I was distracted mentally. Jin was right, I've been acting weird for a couple weeks now. I've been more tired than usual, craving pickles when I absolutely hate pickles, and been super emotional. Oh! And I missed my period. Wait. Fuck, am I pregnant?

My eyes widened at the thought and made me choke on my food. I began coughing which freaked out the boys a bit. Yoongi began patting my back and Namjoon gave me some water. It finally passed and Yoongi began rubbing my back. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded and cleared my throat. "Um, I'm going to go out for a walk." I said and stood up from my seat. "Let me go with you." Yoongi insisted. "No, no. It's okay. I'll be fine." I said and placed a kiss on his lips.

I left quickly and jogged to the nearest store. Once I got there, I went down the health isle and found different types of pregnancy tests. I grabbed pretty much all of them and went to pay. I went to the bathroom and peed on all the tests and then texted Adora.

adora <3

you: i need to talk to you
adora: what's up? everything okay?
you: um no. i might be pregnant.

Not even seconds after sending the text, she called me. "You're what?!" She screamed, making me flinch. "Yes Adora. Pregnant. Now what do I do?" I asked, tears ready to spill. "Wait, you guys did it?" She said a bit quieter. "No, I just thought I'd be the next Virgin Mary." I said sarcastically. "Okay, okay, sorry. Just don't worry. You two would be great parents!" She said happily. "Yeah but we're young and we haven't even talked about having kids." I said. "It's okay. I'm here if anything happens." She said reassuring me. I took a deep breath. "I need to flip the tests." Adora clapped, "Ok, let's get it!" I slightly smiled and touched the test. Nervousness spread through my body. I took another deep breath and flipped it over and gasped.

POSITVE +

"I-I'm pregnant." I whispered. "Ah I'm gonna be a auntie!!" Adora yelled.

I covered my mouth. I was filled with so many emotions. Yoongi is already so busy with work, does he even have time for a baby?

"Hey Adora, I'm gonna go. Thanks for being with me." I said. "No problem babe. Love you." She said. "Love you too." I said, hanging up after.

"I'm gonna be a mom." I whispered. After calming down, I started my walk back to the hotel. Once I got to the floor our rooms were on, I opened my room and saw no one. Yoongi's probably with the boys still.

I went to Jin's room since that's where they were last. I opened the door and saw them all playing a board game. Yoongi looked my way and immediately got up from his seat. "Baby, you're back!" Yoongi said and hugged me. I hummed and hugged him back. He pulled away and cupped my face. "You good?" I just nodded and kissed his lips.

The boys wanted to watch a movie and of course it had to have Iron Man in it since Jungguk chose it.

During the movie, I kept wondering how I wanted to tell Yoongi. I was so confused, I didn't know what to do. I was getting tired again so I got up from my seat.

"Babe, you sleepy?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah." I said and tried walking away but Yoongi help my wrist. "You sure you're okay?" He asked for the like thousand time which made me more annoyed than ever. "Yes I am. Stop asking!" I slightly yelled and yanked my wrist from his grasp and ran back to my room. I opened the door and took a shower, changed into pjs, and went to straight to sleep.

YOONGI'S POV

I was shocked at Eunji's reaction. What's wrong with her?

"Is she okay?" Jimin asked. "I don't know but I'm going to find out. Good night." I said and walked out of Jin's room and into mine. There she was sleeping peacefully. I'll just talk to her tomorrow.

EUNJI'S POV

I woke up to arms around my waist, like always. I tried shifting but Yoongi held me tighter. "Babe, let me get up." I said, trying to pull his arms off me. "Stop moving." He whispered. I groaned and grabbed my phone.

About a hour later, Yoongi had finally woke up and his grasp loosened. I ran to the bathroom and did my routine. When I was done, I saw Yoongi pacing back and forth which worried me. "You okay, Yoongs?" I asked, walking up to him. "No. What is going on with you?" He asked. I looked down and fumbled with my fingers. I went to the secret spot where I placed my pregnancy tests and hid them behind my back when I turned to face Yoongi.

"I'm sorry. I really am and I hope you're not mad at me when I um do this but here." I said and placed 2 positive tests in his hand. He took it and looked at me before looking at them. I saw him freeze and eyes widen.

His face shot up and I saw a huge smile on his face. "You're pregnant?" He asked with that smile still on his face. I nodded, "Yeah. You're not mad? You're not going to leave me? Cause you-" I got interrupted by his lips on mine. I knew he wanted this and I was happy and relieved. He pulled away, "I will always love you and be here to help you. I'm never leaving you." I teared up and hugged him, whispering I love you.

I pulled away from him and he went down to my stomach. "Hi little bean. I can't wait for this amazing journey." He kissed it and I smiled seeing this cute moment.

Hi! Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for any grammar/spelling errors!