08

YOONGI'S POV

I woke up and saw Eunji and Chansung sleeping. Chansung is now a year old and is cuter than ever. I got up and made breakfast for both of them, they both get pancakes with strawberries and syrup on top.

I got ready and prepared everything for Eunji. I grabbed the dress I bought for Eunji and placed the sticky notes where needed. I kissed my family and left.

EUNJI'S POV

I woke up and saw Chansung sleeping. I was about to get my phone when I saw a sticky note.

Good morning my beautiful princess!
I have something special planned for you, let Taehyung take Chansung for some time. Go to a spa and relax. At 5pm, get ready and wear the dress by the door.

Love you,
Yoongi

I smiled at the note. I looked up and saw the dress. It was beautiful. I soon got a text from Taehyung.

Taelien
hii bestie, pack a bag for Chanie, i'll be there in an hour :)

Eunji
thanks Tae

I turned my phone off and saw my son was awake just staring at me.

"Hi, my love." I said and picked him up. I carried him down to the kitchen where I saw two plates of pancakes. I placed Chansung in his high chair and he began eating. I ate pretty quickly and then went to wash dishes. Minutes after, Chansung was done and I cleaned up and then went to get him ready.

I brushed his teeth and then packed a bag for him. I changed him into a dino printed onesie and got a text from Taehyung that he was here.

"Come on Chansung." I grabbed his hand. He started being fussy.

"I wan bwing toy." He said holding his Iron Man toy.
"Oh my god, why did I let you get babysat by Jungkook?" I muttered. "Ok bring him." I added and he grabbed my hand.

I had his backpack in one hand and held his hand in the other. I opened the front door and saw Taehyung struggling to set up the car seat.

"Hey Taehyung." I smiled. "Hey Eunji." He said and turned around to pull me into a hug. "Hi big man!" Taehyung said with a smile and took Chansung from my arms. "Ready to go?" Taehyung asked. Chansung nodded cutely.

"Say bye to mommy." Taehyung said. I kissed Chansung's cheek. "Be good for Tete okay?" He nodded which made me smile. I said goodbye to Taehyung before entering my house.

~ ♡ ~

It's currently 4:30. I said bye to my friends and went home. I showered, did my make up, and styled my hair into a bun. I put on a baby pink dress and some nude heels.

After changing, I saw a sticky note on the lamp.

There's a car waiting for you ;)

I looked outside and saw a limo. I smiled and grabbed a small bag and my phone and then walked out. I got in and the driver drove us to a park. I got out and saw Namjoon.

"Hi Namjoon." I said with a curious face. "Hello Eunji." He said and locked arms with me.

We walked a bit until Namjoon stopped.  "Keep on walking." He said.

I had a confused face but I kept walking. I saw candles and then I saw the boys standing. Yet they were standing over flowers and the lights caught my eye. I started crying.

Then the boys turned around with Yoongi in the middle

Then the boys turned around with Yoongi in the middle. I couldn't control my tears. Yoongi came up to me, bended on one knee, opened a box and said:

"Y/n I love you so much, you're the greatest girl I have ever met. Only you could make me happy and cry. Thank you for being my best friend, my girlfriend, my baby mama, and I hope you can be my wife?"

I froze and I was shaking. I nodded.

"Y-yes." I said with a smile.

He slid the ring on my ring finger and came up n's hugged me. While breaking the hug he kissed me.

"Mama!" And there was Chansung running towards us. I picked him up.

"Why are you cwying?" Chansung asked.
"These are happy tears." I said with a smile.
"Oh." He said and hugged me.

"I love you." I said.
"I love you most." Yoongi said and kissed my lips.

~ ♡ ~
thank you so much for reading this chapter
i'm so happy with how it turned out

i purple you