07

EUNJI'S POV

I'm now eight and a half months pregnant, my due date is in about two weeks. We've decided to name our son, Chansung. Ever since the tour has ended, Yoongi has never really left my side. He's been great these past months.

"Babe, ready for bed?" Yoongi said getting into bed.
"Yup." I said getting in as well.

Yoongi was fast asleep and then soon I fell asleep but was awoken by pain in my stomach. I moaned in pain and suddenly felt wet. Shit. Chansung is coming.

I shook Yoongi, "Yoongs, baby." He moved slightly and opened his eyes. "What happened?" He asks, closing his eyes. "Chansung is coming." I said with a small smile on my face.

Yoongi sat straight up. "Oh my god, we have to go!" It was so cute to see him like this. I chuckled and he helped me up off the bed. Yoongi started helping me to the car while I called Jin to have the boys meet us at the hospital.

Yoongi drove pretty fast to the hospital and we were rushed into a room where I changed into a gown. They gave me an epidural after an hour of being there since I couldn't bare the pain. I was seven centimeters dilated.

Couple hours later, I began pushing out Chansung.

"I love you so much, baby." Yoongi said, holding my hand. I groaned and pushed until I heard the cries of my son.

They gave me Chansung and the second I held his small body and saw his cute face, I fell in love. I started crying, I'm a mother now.

"I'm so proud of you, my love." Yoongi said and wiped my tears and kissed my lips.

~ ♡ ~

Min Chansung was born May 28, 2019 at 8:33am, he weighed six pounds, eight ounces and was twenty-one inches tall. He had Yoongi's nose and my lips.

Yoongi sat next to me as I breastfed Chansung. "I love you so much, love. Thank you for giving me a son." Yoongi said and caressed Chansung's head. I smiled and we spent a few minutes of family time.

Once the boys came to visit, Chansung was in everyone's arms.

"He's so adorable." Jimin cooed. "You did great. You too Yoongi" Taehyung smiled and snatched Chansung from Jimin. We laughed at Taehyung's comment. I soon got tired so Yoongi made the boys leave.

A few days later, I finally got to go home. We showed Chansung his room, his little facial expressions are so adorable.

Haiii :D thanks so much for reading! Please excuse any grammar and/or spelling errors <3