02

EUNJI'S POV

I woke up to the smell of ramen and tiredly got out of bed. I checked my phone and squinted my eyes from the brightness. Man! That's bright! I thought. I turned down the brightness and checked the time. 8:32am. I turned off my phone and glanced at Yoongi's bed and of course he was still asleep.

I slowly and quietly got out of bed and went to brush my teeth before going to Yoongi's bed. "Wake up, Yoongi!" I whisper-yelled, shaking his shoulders.

"Eunji. Please, just go to back to bed." I rolled my eyes. "Yoong's, it's almost nine. Come on." He groaned before sitting up. I smile in victory before going downstairs to eat.

I went past the hanging calendar in the hallway to see the boys schedule. I smiled once I saw "Day Off" and also cause I was going to be with Yoongi like usual.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin. "Good morning guys!" I said happily. "Morning Eunji!" The boys exclaimed happily. "Why are you so happy?" Jin asked, smirking.

"You know.... it's your day off, so I can hang out with you guys." I said grabbing a bowl and filling it with ramen. "Or are you excited to be with Yoongi?" Hoseok asked.

"Pft, you guys are so hilarious." I said while sitting down and looking at my food. "We know you like him." Namjoon said. "Is it that obvious?" I asked annoyed. "Hey guys!" Taehyung said while walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bowl of ramen.

I looked at my bowl and saw it was finished. I put my bowl in the sink and ran upstairs but before I could reach the third step, my arm was tugged by Jin.

"Go for him kiddo." Jin said while smiling. "What if he says no?" I ask nervously. "You'll never know unless you confess." He said while pulling me into a hug. "Group Hug!!" Hoseok yelled loudly waking up Jungguk.

I laughed and hugged the boys. During the hug, Jungguk and Yoongi came downstairs and ate breakfast. They were too tired to even care about our hug. After feeling loosened, I quickly ran upstairs.

I was ready to change when I felt something in my front pocket of my pj shorts. I grabbed it and unfolded it. We're going to the movies ;) - Jin. I smiled at Jin's kind gesture, it was sweet of him.

I knew the boys would be ready soon so I quickly got ready. I picked out some jean shorts and one of Yoongi's hoodies. I put my hair into a ponytail and did some natural makeup. I grabbed my white converse and slipped them on.

I sat on my bed and scrolled through social media while waiting for the boys to be ready. Soon, I heard tons of foot steps running up the stairs meaning they were all getting ready. I turned off my phone and was about to grab my handbag when Yoongi came in and rushed to get ready before grabbing my arm which startled me.

"What are you doing?" I asked getting worried.
"Nothing, we're gonna be late for the movie. We talked too much!!" He yelled frantically, which made me laugh.

We ran downstairs where I saw Jin and Hoseok on their phones. They saw me and got up and I followed them to the van that fit all eight of us.

I got in and already saw the boys all in their seats. I ended up sitting between Yoongi and Jimin. "Which one are we going to?" I asked, placing my head on Yoongi's shoulder. "It's the one on xxx street." Jin said. I pouted knowing the drive was long and immediately fell asleep.

YOONGI'S POV

She looked so adorable holding so tightly to my arm. I caressed her hair, trying to help her relax more. I love you, Eunji.

EUNJI'S POV

"Eunji, you gotta wake up." Yoongi whispered.
"What time is it?" I asked trying to open my eyes.
"Time for the movie to start." Jungguk chuckled.

I opened my eyes and saw all the boys patiently waiting for me. I must've been super tired to deeply fall asleep. I groaned while rubbing my eyes, trying to get used to the bright sun.

"Come on, bubs." Yoongi said, wrapping his arm around my waist. I got up and slowly walked to the theater. There wasn't a huge line so we quickly paid for our tickets and found the room the movie was going to be shown in.

AT HOME ;

I was on my phone, scrolling through my pictures, when I got a phone call.

Incoming Call... Baby Yeonjunie <3
DECLINE | ANSWER

I answered and brought my phone to my ear.

"Hey Yeonjunie!" I greeted with a smile.
"Hi Eunji!" He said so giggly.

We began talking for some minutes, he always shared his day which I loved hearing. I've always supported TXT, they're like my younger brothers.

After the call, I got up and went downstairs where I saw the boys in their own little zones. Jin and Taehyung were cooking, Jungkook was playing Overwatch as always, Jimin was on his phone, Namjoon and Hoseok were fixing something that Namjoon broke, and Yoongi was no where seen.

"Wheres Yoongi?" I asked concerned since Yoongi always notifies me when he's leaving. "He's out buying cake for our celebration." Taehyung said, turning around which let me see the mess he had made on his face.

"Celebration for what?" I asked getting excited.
"We're gonna go to the Grammy's!!" The boys yelled making me laugh.

I was so happy for them, it was so hard in the beginning of their career and now, they're achieving big things. And Yoongi's dream came true.

YOONGI'S POV

We had just finished the call with our manager. I was beyond ecstatic, my dream is coming true. I am also so happy since Eunji will be joining us. She always has joined us for huge events involving our career and this was the biggest event yet. I can't wait to see what she'll wear.

I decided we needed a cake to celebrate so I went out to the store to buy one. I also needed fresh air to think clearly.

— ♡ —
Thank you so much for reading! Please vote and comment :)