Chapter 1 - ~~Arrival~~

"It seems that it's time to leave everything behind" I say to myself as my new school, Otonokizaka High School, comes into view while I walk towards it. Hopefully this is a lot more interesting than the school I was at before, sometimes you need to assert yourself into a new location to make life more interesting. I've been told that the second year in high school is the best one too, so, I hope that applies. I'm not even sure if I belong here after the move, but I guess what happens happens for a reason, even if it's by complete chance... 

These thoughts aren't really going to matter come a week though, I'm going to have to get use to this environment if I want to do well. I hope I can make some good friends, I'm kind of a lonely person, especially after the move. I could fill my head with all of my optimistic hopes and dreams about how I'll fall in love and make around ten amazing friends and whatever, but if I focus on that I'll just be disappointed... I'll just get to my first class before my mind goes on some weird tangent.

------------------------------

I'm starting to wonder where all those thoughts were coming from. Part way through the day and this I am probably in the most boring class of all time. This class is such a snoozefest that I can't even really remember what it's about, heck, there's this girl with orange-ish hair in the seat in front of me and she is just out cold. Almost as cold as the lady with long darker hair next to her glaring into her soul.

I'm now starting to see something weird... The class room is gone, as I am in a room with only a white light, in this room I see a body, but one with no face. The face is more like a dark gray balloon, one with a white question mark on it. I walk towards it, closer and closer I get, until I start to hear a "hello?" whispered as I feel like I'm shaking. The closer I get, the more I feel the shaking and the louder the voice gets. It keeps saying things like "are you there" or "it's time to go" and it's really freaking me out. I start runing and it's to the point where I feel like the voice is right by my face. I mildly shout "I'M HERE" as I look to my right and realize the orange-ish haired girl was just trying to wake me up at the end of class.

"Oh good, I thought you were going to sleep through the next class!" she says to me, concerned.

"Nah, don't worry, I always watch out for myself." I say in a stupid attempt to make myself sound smart. The dark haired girl that was starting at her earlier grins a little bit and looks at the orange-ish haired girl when I say that.

"Are you new to the school?" a third girl with blonde-ish, brown-ish, gray-ish.... something hair from the same group as the other two says to me.

"Yes, I actually just trasnferred today! I'm (Y/N) (L/N), you three?" I say.

"I'm Umi Sonoda, this girl" she says while signalling towards the one who woke me up "is Honoka Kousaka, and the other is Kotori Minami" says the dark-haired girl.

"We work in a school idol group called µ's!" Honoka says to me, full of energy.

"Honoka, you don't need to be a walking advertisement, we just met them." Umi says

"We can't win Love Live without spreading our name!" she quickly responds, giving Umi the face that shows that she isn't really isn't up to debate it.

"µ's... I'm not an expert on school idols, but I've definitely heard the name before." I say. All three of the girls seem to be really joyful that I know of them. "Are you guys like... celebrities?".

"Well.... Not really...." Kotori says, with blood rushed to her cheeks. "We just have our fans.".

"C-Can I listen to one of your songs?" I ask them in a polite and interested, yet shy tone.

"Absolutely!" Honoka says as her eyes light up like stars. In what feels like less than fifteen seconds after that, I have earbuds in my ears and I'm listening to Start:Dash. Despite this not really being my biggest interest in the world, I'm definitely intrigued.

"Do you like it? Honoka askes me, in which I nod yes in response to, she doesn't really react in response much but you can tell internally she's stoked. It wasn't until now though I realized that it was lunch time and I was subconciously heading with these three girls to eat my lunch, and they're kind of cute too... Maybe this school year is blessed afterall.

------------------------------

Author's Note: Thank you all for reading! Stay tuned for chapter two!