The Last Update...

...Before Chapter 10! XD

Life is something I don't think I'll ever understand. I started writing this story so long ago with so much passion behind it,  now I've practically left it to the wayside. I wanna be more honest about all that's going on!

First of, it hasn't... Already been really obvious, this story isn't my top priority. I have school, my own projects on other accounts, school, friends, keeping myself healthy, school, and other stuff. This may not sound like a lot, however, I'll be the first to admit... I'm lazy. :3. I also lack motivation, I've been reading waaayyyyy less Wattpad than I did in early 2019. However, I do wanna say that I do think about this story sometimes! I still stand by that I really wanna finish it, and after I do I want to do other fun stuff (like maybe one shots).  I can't say how long the final product will be, but it will at least have an ending and be readable even if I'1m an old person by then!! :) 

Next, I wanna talk about rewrites. I'll be honest, the writing elsewhere in this book I find to have aged pretty badly. I've taken a simple writing class since, written more, and just gotten more experience with media and general and I'm not nearly as proud as I was of what is here. That puts me in a tough spot though... Do I remake the previous chapters or do I continue? I feel like many series will try to remake old content and never end up making new content, and I don't wanna end up like that, but I also wanna grab the reader with strong writing from the very beginning! So which one will I go with? Truth be told... I don't know. XD. Whatever I feel like I guess. However, if you guys have a preference, which one do you prefer? It may not effect my decision but I'm still curious to hear. I also wanted to switch the book to past-tense because, to be honest, past-tense is WAAAYYYY easier to write, but I like how the story feels with the live present tense of it even if it's very challenging to articulate in words. Eitherway, it's just Wattpad, there's not a lot of "wrong" ways to write. Eitherway, there will be new content. Pinky promise. I'm trying to run this home I'm sorry I need to write for this book mooreeeee.

I also wanna say, thanks. I know I'm not famous or anything and I don't have a lot of followers, but my story is now currently in the top 100 Love Live tagged stories on Wattpad. Now while I may not be the most proud of what I've written here so far, that does make me very happy. Same when I see my empty account get interactions from users. There's this weird, mystical charm of seeing this that makes me happy. Something about fanfiction, how us users act, our language, and fandoms in general, there's something strangely magical about it. Just makes me wish I could be more of a part of it... >< But basically, I just wanna create a cute and simple story of someone falling for girls we already know and love, possibly with teh same level of whimsy to it. I don't know if I'm capable, but I'll try, and I'm happy that you guys reading this give me the power for that ability to try. Also I'm deleting all of these update posts when the next chapter gets uploaded so screenshot tehm while you can! XD.

Anyway, here's a fun question to end this serious update. What's the most uncomfortable question someone you barely knew irl but knew enough to know the name of has asked you? Nothing too scary or innapropriate please.  I think we've all had our fair share of questions we'd rather not answer even if there's nothing wrong with them (I'm talking to you "when did you go to sleep last night?"), 

Edit: This story is (likely) dead. Sorry for all the times I said it wasn't. I feel pretty bad about it. :(