Chapter 2 - ~~Meeting~~

Yesterday I was sitting at home eating crappy food and watching the same anime for the umpteenth time, now I'm sitting down to eat lunch with three very cute girls. I don't think there has ever been in a bigger comeback in human history, and humans have gone through wars so that's pretty impressive.

We are now sitting in front of a tree in some nice shade. I finished Start:Dash during my walk here, and I'm just about to finish listening to Korekara no Someday. I've definitely grown to be more fond of this music, possibly due to bias, but it's still good stuff. The girls seem to be really happy that I like it as well.

"What do you think?" Honoka says, beaming, while the song is wrapping up.

"I like it!" I say, trying to return enthusiasm to the girl. Stars light up in her eyes immediantly. "Thank you!"

"It's really nice of you to listen to our music just after meeting us" Kotori says to me, thankful for my compliments to their music.

"It's really nothing..." I say, blushing a bit.

"Any attention or praise for our group is something. We appreciate every bit of it (Y/N)." Umi says. She seems to be the more laid-back type, but her smiles feel so genuine.

"Honoka? Can I ask you about something?" a voice trails a meter left of me. It's another girl. One with violet eyes and ruby red hair, not a bad combo.

"Mhm! What is it?" Honoka says.

They go on to talk for a bit about idol stuff I don't really understand, so I kind of just zone out for a minute and have my mind wonder. I wonder if I could get free tickets to µ's shows... Kind of a selfish thought, but it would be a neat bonus. Do you even have to pay for most of their shows? I guess it would be neat for the ones you would have to though-.

"Hello?" the girl with red hair is in front of me. I guess I zoned out looking at her... Oops. With me falling asleep earlier and this I think I need to work on that.

"S-Sorry, what is it?" I say, mildly shocked but trying to play it off cool.

"...I'm Maki Nishikino, a friend of them, who are you?" the red-haired girl says to me.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." I say.

"Nice meeting you." Maki says, before walking off... I guess I can't blame her, I did just kinda stare at her for a bit then sound dumb.

"She's not mad at me, right?" I ask to the other girls, concerned.

"She's probably not mad at all, she's just a bit.... tough sometimes" says Honoka. I still feel a little bad though, I hope I can make it up to her later. Before I can feel bad for too long though, two more girls show up. One has short orange hair and cat-like yellow eyes, the other a soft face with cute brown hair. They don't really ask much, just where Maki went, before they leave shortly after.

"They're also members of µ's, right?" I ask. They nod at me. Boy, it might get confusing to know all nine of these girls...

"The one with the brown hair was Hanayo Koizumi a-" Umi says.

"Wait... is the other one Hanayo Koizumi?" I asked, interrupting her.

"Y-Yes..." Umi says, looking a bit puzzled.

"Oh yeah! I remember someone in my math class at my last school taking a liking towards them. I guess I really knew about µ's before hand." I say.

"I-It wasn't weird... right?" Kotori says.

"I don't... think s-" I'm cut off right there, by a girl with her eyes seemingly becoming so bright they look like a rich person's house on the night of Christmas Eve.

"People know about µ's in the rest of the world???" Honoka says estatically.

"Well, it's not like all of those views could have just come from our area or the merchendise is just for us, it's not like it's new." Umi says, trying to apply logic.

"But this is different!" Honoka puts one hand on Umi's shoulder, and the other in the air. "This is from someone we know telling us that we have fans somewhere else! I don't think we've ever had this before!". Whether they wanted the discussion to continue or not, everyone's beginning to leave to start class.

"I'm gonna go to my next class now" in reality, I want to stay with them even longer, but I don't want to seem clingy or anything. I hear a choir of goodbyes as I begin to leave.

"C'ya!" I say. I can't wait to see them again... I wonder what Maki was up to as well... No matter, the future will be answered come time, and I have a lot ahead of me.

------------------------------

Author's note: sorry for all the introductory stuff, I'm gonna space it out a bit in the next two or three chapters, it's all necessary though. Also sorry if you ever happen to notice a bunch of minor edits to chapters, sometimes I look back at something I wrote days ago and have a better wordchoice. XD