Chapter 9

The next two weeks went by so by quickly, but I loved every minute of it. I filled my days with reading, working out, volunteering and doing some research for work unbeknownst to Jake, then spent my evenings playing with the kids, having wild sex and cuddling with Peyton, and basically sleeping at his house every night.

I quickly learned about ache I feel when I'm not near him and the pain between my legs that is seriously gut wrenching until he... and only he can soothe it away. I caught up with Hilary and the kids a few times here or there. But I almost fell over laughing when she told me that she started seeing Brandon casually last week, but she reciprocated with a punch to my arm when I confessed about Peyton.

Once or twice I went to school during his lunch hour. Plenty of players gawked and teased me about being in love with Coach. I don't know if I would go that far but I certainly loved spending time with him. But my favorite moment was on the second occasion, which resulted in me being banned from visiting him during his lunch hour.

I wanted to get a little frisky so we went to his office. I wore a tight black pencil skirt that day and 4 inch high heels. Nobody was around but when he took me from behind and bent me over his desk I was moaning and almost screaming so loud that he had to muffle my sounds with his hand.

Believe me, he fucking enjoyed it...He loved it so much he bent me over the desk again after a 20 minute interval and then spanked my ass and told me to never come back at lunchtime again. I get he was nervous how other coaches or players could walk in randomly, but I pouted so much he threw me on the table for a third round and went down on me until I screamed "Yes, Coach!"

So here I sit, sitting in my sister's classroom eating salads when I all I want to do is have Peyton thrust me up against the wall.

"So have you told Peyton yet?"

I'm thrust back into reality instead of a wall feeling intense pleasure. "No...but he doesn't need to know."

"Seriously, Hannah. He needs to know that you are most likely leaving in 2 weeks and will never come back..."

I'm poking at my salad and avoiding the hard truth that it's actually going to happen. I love my life in New York. I love my job, the luxury life I have, my car, and my friends. Plus I love that I have access to 24 hour food and gyms.

"Earth to Hannah!"

"What" I shout.

My loving sister looks at me intently "Hannah...do you want to stay with him?

My sister is an amazing woman and I love her but luckily she doesn't know me like Matt did or even like Peyton does. Matt? I've barely thought about him since I've been here. My God, what kind of woman am I. I shut down my thoughts and return to the conversation.

"No" I simply say.

"At least I don't think so" I blurt.

"Hannah, you have got to get your shit together. There's kids involved. Chloe and Crew have gotten extremely attached to you. Hell! Peyton has gotten attached to you. He might even-"

"Don't fucking say it Hil...He doesn't feel that way about me. I don't feel that way either"

"Okay prove it?" she eggs on.

"What, are you taking about?"

"You have 2, maybe 3 weeks if he delays it until Jake is going to call you and see how you're doing, right?"

"Right" I reply.

"Then don't go to his game on Friday. It's supposed to be a huge game and he expects you to go with his kids....so don't go."