Im leaving

^ pic of Skylar above

Skylar's pov:
Hi my name is Skylar. I have light grey eyes, which is the only thing that I actually admire about myself. I have short light brown hair that goes just past my shoulders and I'm 5,3 so basically I'm short and below average meaning most people towers over me making me feel more intimidated. Oh, and did I forget to mention I'm also over weight? No? Well I am and it is another reason people make fun of me. Yay life. Note the sarcasm.

I hate life, there's really not much to it. I'm bullied at school, I'm known as the nerd and home isn't any better. My 'brother' abuses me verbally, physically, emotionally and most of all mentally while my 'mother' just watches it all happen as I cry and beg for her to help, but doesn't.

Honestly, I have no idea what I have done to deserve this, but I let them hurt me anyways because I'm too scared to stand up to them and fight back.

Like I said I'm bullied at school and usually I didn't let the things they say get to me, but my 'mother' and 'brother' also do it and hearing horrible things from them makes me believe everything they say was actually all true and what also caused me to hate myself.

Anyways, I wake up at 6.00am everyday. As soon as I wake up, I go into the shower and I'm only allowed to be in there for 10 minutes because my 'mother' says that water shouldn't be wasted on trash like me. If I ever dared to spend anymore time in the shower I would be punished. I don't know what the punishment would be, but I know I wouldn't want to find out.

Once I'm done in the shower, I brush my teeth and comb my hair, then I quickly get changed. My clothes are not my style, but my 'mother' also says I don't deserve anything nice, so I just put on a baggy shirt and some jeans, which is to also cover up all the marks and bruises around my body, which I doubt anyone would care anyways.

As soon as I get downstairs, I go and make breakfast for my 'mother' and 'brother' as quietly as possible not to wake them up. I've made that mistake once before and let's just say I had to hide my face, so no one can see it and my whole body was sore for 3 days.

I finish making them breakfast just in time, as I watch my 'brother' and 'mother' come downstairs.

"Leave the kitchen, I can't eat my food peacefully while your in the room, its disturbing me," my 'brother' says to me with disgust and my 'mother' just looks at me with so much hate.

Love you guys too i think to myself and roll my eyes, but making sure my head was facing downwards so they wouldn't see.

I walk out of the kitchen, grab my bag and leave the house on my way to school. I'm not allowed any breakfast because I'm too fat and they don't want to waste too much of their precious food on something worthless like me.

I walk to school which is half an hour away. My brother takes his car so he can leave later then me. He doesn't let me go anywhere near his car, let alone give me a ride.

Once I get to school, everyone looks at me with disgust, hate and even some look at me with pity and sympathy. I run to my locker and grab my books to get them thrown to the ground by Jessica, who is the typical dumb, slutty bimbo that thinks they own the place with of course her minions following behind her, who are Missy and Kayla.

Me and Jessica actually used to be best friends until she started to open her legs for every guy she sees and told me she was only my friend because she felt sorry for me, but realised I was only dragging her down, so she became my biggest bully. Don't you guys think Jessica should get the greatest friend of the year award? Note the sarcasm.

"Look who it is, it's the worthless trash," Jessica said smirking and everyone laughing at me. Oh how I wish I could just wipe that smirk off her face, but all I did was pick up my books and ran to the toilets and cry.

Before you say she didn't really do anything, the thing that made me cry was the fact I used to trust and rely on her and she just turned her back on me like I was nothing, like I meant nothing and became a complete different person to the person I remember.

The bell rang telling us it was time for first period, so I quickly ran to class hoping I don't see any of my bullies. I sat in the middle of the class giving the popular kids the greatest opportunity to make fun of me and throw paper balls at me. Some had writing on them saying things like whore, ugly, fat, bitch etc. The list could go on.

I knew they just wanted a reaction from me and I didn't want to give them what they wanted, so I held back my tears that were threatening to come out and tried my best to ignore them. This is usually how all of my classes were like for me.

Finally, it was the end of school, I quickly made my way home trying to get there in time to make my 'mother' and 'brother' lunch so I wouldn't get punished.

When I get there I see my 'brother' and my 'mother' glaring at me. Oh no.

"Where have you been? me and your brother were waiting for you to make us food!" My 'mother' shouts causing me to flinch.

"She was probably with another guy slutting around," my 'brother' says with a smirk. Usually when he says things to me they don't really effect me, but when he said that it hurt.

My 'mother' stalks towards me and slaps me. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I started to cry and ran to my room and began to pack. I called my dad telling him to pick me up and of course he agreed.

My dad was the only one who treated me like family, so when he and my 'mother' got a divorce I was broken and depressed. That was also when things started to change at home.

I grab a piece of paper and stray to write a letter to my 'mother and 'brother'.

To my so called 'mother' and 'brother' Lucas,
Im writing this to tell you I'm leaving, to be honest I doubt you guys would actually care, but I'm leaving because I cant handle all the abuse you guys put me through, I can only take so much.

'Mother' you were suppose to love and take care of me and my dear 'brother' Lucas, as my older brother you were suppose to protect me, but boy was I wrong.

I don't know what I did that was so wrong, but I do know I don't deserve to be treated like this. I guess the saying was true when they say blood doesn't make you family.
Goodbye.
Skylar
(your ex daughter and sister)

As soon as I finished, I saw my dad's car so I quickly and quietly went and got into the car knowing my 'mother' is most likely asleep, so I didn't want to wake her. I bet my 'brother' is out getting drunk with his football friends. I get into my dad's car and we drive away.
Finally, a new start...