The charity event

I wake up and see all the girls still asleep. I walk over to my blinds and open them. The sun comes shinning in. I go and have a shower. When I come out I see the girls are awake and are excited for the ball. Me and the girls began to get ready and they actually managed to convince me to wear a light color dress instead of dark.

 Me and the girls began to get ready and they actually managed to convince me to wear a light color dress instead of dark

^Skylar's dress

^Skylar's makeup

^Skylar's makeup

Once we're all done we head downstairs to find our dates waiting for us.

Kelsey is going with Aidan of course, Emily and Cody, Mamie and Justin, Selena and Zack, Ariana and Silas, me and Ryder, Cole is going with the one and only Jessica. Luckily she's meeting him there. Last but not least Sam and Katie.

We finally get to the charity event and I can see people from school, rich business men that I know and some gang leaders.

A few hours later Selena comes up to me with a major crisis. She told me that she had a crush on Zack, but then she met his twin sister and kinda likes her too. OMG there is going to be so many problems with that.

I see Cody and Emily and can tell that they are hitting it off. Mamie and Justin seem to be getting closer and Sam and Katie look like they are having fun seeing them non stop laughing.

Ryder asks me to dance and I say yes. We began to dance and then we get pushed apart. I see an angry Cole. He starts to punch Ryder. Silas and Justin managed to push him off.

"You know I like you, but your here making googly eyes at him," he shouted causing a crowd. He breaks out of Justin and Silas's hold and starts going towards Ryder to attack him again. "Cole, he's gay," I shouted. He looked at me with widened eyes. "Cole, Ryder's gay." He moves away from Ryder. Sam come out of nowhere and says, "I know this is bad timing, but now that I know Ryder's gay I'm coming for you," pointing at Ryder. I smile and walk away to get away from Cole.

I feel someone behind me. I turn around and see Silas. He asks If I'm okay and I just nod. "I need to tell you something important, promise me you wont freak out," he says nervously. I nod. "Well I um like you, like in more then a friend way," he says rubbing the back of his neck. I stood there shocked until Cole comes out angry.

"Im sorry I have to do this Skylar, but I hate how there are guys that are always around you. I need you to choose. Me or Silas? If its me meet me at the dock tomorrow at 6pm," he says. I look towards Silas and he says, " and if its me, meet me at the cliff where we spent the day swimming." With that they both walked away. Who am I going to choose...?