Im not giving up without a fight

Silas's pov:
We were playing spin the bottle at this party a jock from school threw. It was Cole's turn to spin. He spinned the bottle and it landed on Skylar. Ugh, I really hate this guy. Why from all the people in the circle it had to land on Skylar? All I wanted to do was to break every bone in his body.

He picked a label and got lips. Im going to have to watch this douche kiss the girl I like right in front of me. Fuck my life. He quickly glances at me and gives me a quick smirk before he smashes his lips against Skylar's. I was about to loose it, but I had to keep calm. I had a train of thoughts in my head that I wanted to get rid of.

Did she like the kiss? Does she like him? Does she even feel anything for me?

Now it was Skylar's turn and she spun the bottle and it landed on me. I dont know how to feel. Im happy, but at the same time im nervous.

How about if she doesnt like the kiss? What if I do something wrong?
All these thoughts were circling in my head once again, but I just realised she's not even going to get lips beacuse Cole already got that, but still how about if she doesnt want to kiss me?
I really need to learn to control my thoughts.

She picked out a label and got neck. She came towards me and started to kiss my neck. She found my sweet spot and I let out a light moan. I dont think she heard me beacuse Cole growled. She moved away and I smirked at Cole. He just glared right back at me.

The game was over and we were about to leave, but I went up to Cole. I asked if I can speak to him and he agreed. I think he knows what I wanted to talk to him about.

"I want to talk to you about Skylar." He smirked and said, "what, you scared she dont like you, but she likes me?" The nerves this guy has. Can I even be angry about his comment though, he was just saying what I was thinking in my head out loud.

"Look I like Skylar and I know you like her, but im not backing down without a fight." With that I walked off, but not forgetting to hit my shoulder against his. I heard him growl. Is this guy a werewolf or something?

I walked up to Skylar and put my arm over her shoulder and walked her to the car and I saw that Cole was beyond pissed. He kicked the trash bin that was in front of him and it went flying. All the trash fell out. He made his way to his car and drove off.