He likes me

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I get up and have a shower like I usually do. I rummage through my closet looking for an outfit.

I'm still so tired and just can't be arse anymore. I look at my phone and see emails to do with work. Great, note the sarcasm. Hmm, maybe I can do a fight tonight. I havent fought in a while.

 I havent fought in a while

^Skylar's outfit

I go downstairs and grab an apple on my way to the door. I quickly get on my harley and ride away as fast as I can. I was running late and to be honest I couldn't careless, but Justin said I'm not capable of coming to school on time without them rushing me. Me and him made a bet and I'm not going to loose.

I get to school. Yes! I'm not late. I see Justin and smirk. He hands me hundred dollars. I walk down the hall and get pulled into the janitors closet. I looked up to see him.

"Do you know how hard it is to see you with another guy," he said in a low voice. It sent shivers down my back. I think for a second and realize he was talking about Ryder. Me and Ryder have been hanging around a lot. We're basically inseparable.

"You mean Ryder, he's just a friend," I said trying to hide the effect he has on me. "I don't care who he is to you. Your mine and only mine." When he said that, it pissed me off.

"YOURS, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOURS COLE? IM NOT A POSSESSION YOU CAN JUST CLAIM. IM A FUCKING HUMAN BEING. UGH, YOUR SO CONFUSING. SOMETIMES YOU ACT LIKE A NICE GUY THEN THE NEXT YOUR AN ASSHOLE. DO YOU HAVE BIPOLAR OR SOMETHING?," I shouted. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me. I was in shock. I didn't know what to do. I pushed him away. He looked taken back. "You cant just kiss me like that," I sneered.

"Skylar I like you." I just stood their frozen not knowing what to do. He likes me. OMG what do I do? Do I like him? I guess I do, but what about the feelings I have for Silas? "I need time to think," I said and walked away to class.

All day, all I could think of was Cole confessing to me. I need a girls day. I call all the girls to see if they wanted to come my place tomorrow after school. They all said yes. I invited Katie, Emily, Selena, Ariana, Mamie and of course kelsey.This is going to be fun...

3 hours later
I get ready and go to the underground for my fight. I get into the ring and me and my opponent began circling one and another.

We were both studying each other looking for weaknesses. I can see he's faking a weak spot. I pretend I'm about to hit him there, but end up jabbing his right side. He grunts in pain and I take this chance to punch him in the face. I then knee him in the stomach. He grabs a hold of me throwing me to the ground.

He stalks towards me and when he gets close enough I kick him in the stomach. I flip up on to my feet and do my famous round house kick. He falls to the ground tapping out. I win.