Heart broken

Silas's pov:
Its been hours. Hours turned to days. Days turned to weeks since Ive spoken to Skylar. I know I said I would always be there for her no matter who she chooses, but I need time.

I need time to forget about her. I need time to get rid of my feelings. I need time to get rid of my pain. I need time to heal my heart. I just need time to move on.

Through out the weeks, shes been trying to talk to me, but I ignore her. I know its hurting her and it hurts to see her like this, but I cant face her. Not yet.

If I look at her I will break into pieces. I would still find myself in love with her. It causes me pain to be away from her, but I need to do this for the both of us...

My mind is driving me crazy. My mind keeps drifting off to her. Her beautiful, honey, brown hair. Her smile. When she smiles you could see her dimples that can make any guy fall on to their knees for her. Her eyes, the feature I love the most about her. It hold so much emotions, passion, love and mystery, but hides it with pain and hate. I want to change that and bring back the spark in her eyes.

I wouldn't change a thing about her. I love her personality. She's funny, loyal, kind, stubborn and smart. She would do anything in her power to protect those she loves. She has a strong mind set and will. She disguises herself as heartless and I want people to see the real her.

I really need to stop thinking about her or I'll never be able to move on. She may not love me back, but she'll always be my bestfriend and nothing is going to change that.

However, I find it weird that she's never with Cole...