Cliff jumping

Skylar's pov:
Its been a few days and I've been avoiding Cole. I dont know what happened or how to feel. Ive been acting weird and I think my friends already know, but just dont want to question it. Ugh, I need to tell someone.

The only person I feel like I can tell is Silas. He understands me better then anyone. He basically understands me better then myself if that's even possible.

I walk in to Silas's room and he looks up at me and pats his bed telling me to sit down. He gives me a look telling me he knows I want to talk about why I've been acting weird.

Silas knows if he says anything I would probably chicken out, but if he stays quiet I would blurt everything out to him. Im not good about talking about how I feel and shit. Im not used to opening up because before I never had anyone to talk to in the past.

I begin to tell him everything about what happened with Cole and I see him clench his jaw and his hands turn into tight fists. I put my hands over his shoulders and looked into his eyes. He slowly calms down under my touch.

Im the only one who can calm him down and help him control his anger. It makes me feel special that I have this strong connection with him.

After a few more moments of looking into each other eyes Silas tell me to get dressed and that he's taking me somewhere. I cant wait. Silas knows how much I love adventurous things. Everytime we do something together I could always feel my heart pounding and all the adrenaline rush through my whole body.

I have a quick shower and put something casual on.

I walk to the drive way and see Silas waiting for me standing by his motorcycle

I walk to the drive way and see Silas waiting for me standing by his motorcycle. We head to the secret destination.

I love when I'm riding on someone else's motorcycle because my hands are free. I love waving my hands feeling the wind hit me causing my hair to fly. I feel so free. Its amazing...

We reach a road and on the sides are trees. It looks beautiful. I love nature and being outside. I scream from the top of my lungs waving my hands like a maniac. I hear Silas chuckle and speed up.

I dont even care about the secret destination anymore. Im already having the time of my life. Im a really easy person to please. I like simple things, so riding on the back of a motorcycle and having good company makes me happy.

We reach our destination and we are at the top of a cliff. The view is amazing. Silas pulls out a blanket and puts it on to the floor. He pulls out some food and we sit and talk about the old times like when we first met. Silas pulls out a couple of towels and starts taking his clothes off, but leaving his boxers. I was confused.

"Lets go for a swim," he says. "I dont mind but how are we getting down to the water." He smirks and says, "have you ever heard of cliff jumping."

I had the biggest smile on my face. Ive never done this before, but I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy it. I start to take my clothes off leaving my underwear on. I caught Silas looking and I smirk, "like what you see?" He chuckles and says, "yes, its a good view." I punch his arm and say, "ill see you at the bottom." With that I jump feeling all the adrenaline rush through my body as I hit the water. OMG that was awesome. After few seconds, Silas jumps and splashes water all over me. We swim for a bit and go back to the top to jump again.

I wanted to push him, but he worked it out and pulled me in with him. We land in the water with me in his arms. I smile weirdly at him. He gives me a weird look and I splash water at him. It turned into a water fight. Im having so much fun. He makes me forget all the worries and thoughts that were going around my head.

We head back to the top. I wrap myself in the towel. I see Silas wasn't paying attention. He ruined my prank of pushing him in so might aswell do it now. I push him in and laugh at him as he hits the water. "Snowflake your going to regret that," he shouts. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Silas calls me snowflake because I told him when I was born it began to snow. My dad thought it was a miracle so my middle name became snow. Yep Skylar Snow Black. People find my name weird, but I think its unique.

I quickly put my clothes on and grab Silas's. I hide behind a tree. "Skylar where are you? You can hide but you cant run." He snuck from behind me. Before he could grab me I run still holding his clothes. I went near the edge of the cliff holding out his clothes. His eyes widen. He shouts at me calling a truce. I messed with him too much so I decided to agree.

I walk away from the edge of the cliff and he comes running towards me. Oh no, what have I done? He grabs me and starts tickling me. "Silas, I cant....breathe...please.. st...stop." He stops and I'm close to his bare chest looking into his eyes. I feel weird. I dont know what this feeling is. What's going on with me? Ever since I came back to this town weird emotions have been coming back to me.

We look into each others eyes for a bit longer and my breathing gets heavier. I keep getting lost in those eyes of his. I think Silas notices me breathing heavier because he releases his grip around me. He goes and puts his clothes on. For some reason I feel cold without his touch, but I felt the same for Cole. Ugh, I need alcohol and a lot of it!