Time for fun

"Hey Liam, dont you think its time for us to play."

Ugh, he's still passed out. I threw water at Liam to wake him up. He slowly gained consciousness. He looked around and realised he was chained on to the wall in a cell like he did to me. He stared at my soulless eyes and tried breaking free from the chains. I laughed at him struggling to get out. He called me pathetic and weak, but at least I can break out of chains unlike someone. I laughed again darkly and Liam took a big gulp.

"Let me go you bitch," he said with fear. "No, I think it's my turn to have some fun don't you think?" Before he could answer I punched him in the jaw and reached for my knife in my back pocket. He stared at me mortified knowing what I'm about to do to him. I love this. Im having too much fun. I finally get my revenge...

Let me tell you a bit about mine and Liam's past. The first year I moved in with my dad I met Liam. He was sweet and showed me I can be loved. We ended up going out and I was finally happy.

However, one day he started abusing me verbally and making me wear ugly, baggy clothes. After a while the abuse became physical and at one point he drugged me and I woke up in a dark cell. He kept me in there for a while until my dad and friends became suspicious. They rescued me from Liam. But they were to late, Liam raped me. Thats how Trey came into my life. He's the light to my dark memories. After that I gave up on love...

"I don't like how your happy and surrounded by other girls that's not me." Stab. "Your mine and only mine." Stab. "I'm doing this because I love you." Stab. "I know you love me too." Stab. "We're going to be a happy family." Stab. He screams out in pain, which makes me smile in joy.

"Why are you doing this?" he shouted out in pain. Why am I doing this? Does he seriously not get it? How dumb. I moved closer to him and lifted his chin with my finger and said, "karma is a bitch."

Everything he did to me came flashing into my mind and everything went red.

All of a sudden I feel arms wrap around me and pull me closer to their chest. I instantly calmed down and saw what I did.

Liam was dead and I got so carried away that you can't even tell it was Liam anymore. I drop the knife out of my hands and turn towards the person who was holding me.

It's Cole...