Pentatonix

6. Their name came from the pentatonic scale where there are 5 notes in the octave. They felt that it is a good representation of the 5 members of the group and also their close friendship. The pentatonic scale is commonly used in pop, R&B and soul. They changed the C to a X to make it sound more futuristic. Scott came up with the name and Kevin usually explain it due to his "brains" :)

7. It's their 3rd year as Pentatonix in 2014!

8. They have 6 albums.

- PTX VOL I

- PTX VOL II

- PTXmas

-PTX VOL 1&2 (avil in Korea, Japan, Philippines and Australia)

- PTV VL III(JUST CAME OUT!!! You can get yours at Walmart, Best buy and Target if you are in America XD)

- That's Christmas to me (go pre-order it!)

9. The original trio, Scott, Mitch and Kristie found Kevin though YouTube.

10. They found Avi though a mutual friend. (Ben Bram. Scott said it in a live show. Was going though some vids of Avi doing overtones and while Scott introduced him, he said "mutual friend, Ben Bram".)

*-*-*-*-*-*

Hello! Today is sunday so here is it! Hope yoy are having a very awesome weekend because I'm kinda am. Gonna get back exam results tomorrow so it's party time for now XD.

See you guys soon! Hahah