Avi Kaplan

41. He is always excited when he finds food that he likes and tweet about it... (I do that alot too. Do you?)

42. When he doesn't tweet about being excited about new songs/album or about food, dragons and BBQ(which is 89% of the time), he tweets about music or inspirational quotes . (Like Kirstie XD)

" Music is about bringing light to others."

" No matter what happens, music is there to lift you up."

"No one is perfect. All you can do is strive to be the best version of yourself"

"Don't ever let darkness surround your life. There is always light to be found."

"Every chance you have to brighten someone's day, take it"

"Cherish those you love like you won't see tomorow"

"Don't settle for anything less than you deserve"

"Surround yourself with people who truly care about you. Don't settle for less"

"You have to be truthful with yourself in order to be truthful with others"

"Ignoring your problems is not the same as fixing them"

"Don't let the past control you. Let the future inspire you."

"Finding people who truly know your heart is priceless. Keep them close and don't take them for granted."

" With every new day comes a new start."

I think that's all that I know.... do you have more?

43. Once a flight attendant flitted with him... this is how it went down (he lice tweeted it)

" Flight attendant just told me she wanted to give me CPR. How do I feel."

" Update - she's wasted and has a great sense of humor."

" Update - she's sassy and cares most about the safety of the flight"

" Update - she's talking to the elderly man in front of. Heartbroken."

" Update - eye contact that said "don't worry I'm just doing my job" - there's hope."

" Update - taking off. Updates when I land."

" Update - she offered me cocktails 3 times. I played hard to get."

" Update - She touched my shoulder. I think I'm attached."

"Update - she's over 40 and probably happily married. Game over. I'll always remember her though."

" Update - I've moved on. Texas BBQ stole my heart."

And then kevin tweeted

" Update - @Avi_Kaplan is crazy. (But y'all didn't need an update for that)"

Then Avi replied

" @KOlusola you jealous"

(Your roomate be jealous son. You guys know about how this sentence came about? Go watch can't hold us behind the scenes!)

44. Scott: "all his kids will have beard. Inculding the girls."

and he replied "@scotthoying it's the truth" this is how ,much he love beards. I am not even kidding.

45. He is horrible at memorising words for songs.

Interviewer : Are you much of a rapper?

Avi: NO!... It's even hard for me to talk. Like, actually memorizing words.... There's no WAY.

Mitch: (nods his head): It's true...

*-*-*-*-*-*

Can I just say the Avi needs to wear suits more. Because he looks hot as...... whatever you want to describe him as.  ♥.♥

IT'S FRIDAYYYYYYY!