Kirstie Maldonado

46. She loves sleeping too. here are some tweets XD

"Bahaa @JeremyMichael22 had to pull me out of bed and bribe me w @Starbucks PSL...which if anyone is wondering is the BEST way to do so"

"Sleep... Or work out...

...welllllllllll."

"Ugh. Not being able to sleep sure does leave a lot of room for some life reevaluation."

"Feels so great to be in a bed right now wowowow. Goodnight, loves!"

"All I wanna do is sleep but apparently that never works out like I want it to."

"Lol just PASSED OUT napping on this couch. Can I sleep there forever? "

"From the worst sleep last night to ongoing fire alarm testing in the morning. It's been like 30 minutes. They work, I promise."

"When you lay down for a 15 minute nap and it turns into a 2 hour nap. ( NOOOOOOOOOOO )"

"Help I can't stop falling asleep coffee coffee where you at"

"Dear Napping.

You always help me relax when I need you most. Wish we could be together longer. Love, me"

"If I disappeared for a few days to relax and fix life maybe no one would notice...cause my bed is lovely and I never want to leave."

"It's a stay in bed in your pjs all day kind of day...too bad my day started at 5am. "

"That nap. Was fantastic. "

"Oops catnap... Now all I wanna do is sleep and cuddle."

"Project Sleep In was a success. "

"This hotel bed is amazing. I don't want to leave. I want to stay here and hibernate until summer. sleep schedule so off wow"

"Sleeping in my own bed is everything. Never want to leave LOL"

i think that's enough XD

47. She likes/loves Ryan Gosling.

48. Her favourite month of the year is October and she posted a picture everyday to show us why she love October so much. XD

" It's officially October. All my wildest dreams have come true. ❤️

Bring on vampire movies, scary films, pumpkins, haunted houses etc"

"In celebration of my favorite month ever, going to do something fall/halloween related every day. Who wants to be spirited and join? :) "

" In honor of Oct being my favorite month ever, going to post a picture every day with all my favorite reasons why it's the BEST! Share yours!"

49. She met Jeremy around July of 2013. They got together on 20 October 2013.

50. She talked about Pentatonix's style

"We used to try to emulate sounds and were on the track to becoming a little too gimmicky with noises, but that taught us more about our style and sound and what actually works for us, It's not about trying to recreate noises in tracks we hear, obviously that's very hard and can sound very silly. It's the vocal stylings that make what we do so special, so we've been sticking to that."

*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey ya! A few more updates and this book is over! Yay! (Or nay?)