Esther Kaplan

6. She is the mama bear of the group where she takes care of everything.

7. She is together with Darien Koop.

8. Erci and Terri are the names of Avi and her grandparents (PTXperience ep11)

9. She was at the Sony after party of the Austrian Music Award and she said "There's blackjack here and I'm going to win a million dollars. But it's not real money". Then later on, they really did play and got "money" (also PTXperience ep11. in the back ground, Scott is seen to be drinking wine XD )

10. For Christmas, she gave PTX in-ears,clear tune morniters, it helps them hear each other better. Everyone was just squeling about their present adn getting supper excited about it XD Such dorks :D (PTXperience ep 7)

The Trio has the Swaroski ones, mitch has the pink one, kirstie has the ble ones and Scott has the black one.

Kevin has KO written on it.

Avi has bass clefs on it. ( he raise the box like it was simba.)

Scott then said " i feel like the whole world would be like "why are they so excited about getting those new in-ears?" BUT it was Christmas morning  for a A Capella group"

*-*-*-*-*-*

I think im losing track of my days and it's like im uploading everyday XD This won't happen all the time XD

Oh wells, enjoy!