Ben Bram

1. He is The Sing-Off" Seasons 2 and 3 vocal arranger and coach. ( where he ,met PTX or where PTX met him )

He is the vocal arranger, music copyist, vocal coach, and on-set music director for Pitch Perfect.

He is a music copyist, session singer, and vocal coach on all Warblers tracks on Glee season 3

He is a casting vocal consultant in The Voice season 1

He is also the on-set music director, music copyist for Modern Family.

2. He worked behind the scenes prior to auditions for "The Sing-Off," helping to assemble powerhouse groups The Backbeats, Delilah, The Collective, and Season 3 champions Pentatonix.

3. He remains true to his a cappella roots. He is a collegiate a cappella singer and music director who helped propel the SoCal VoCals to three ICCA championships.

4. He works closely with Pentatonix as their producer, recording engineer, and co-arranger; he served as tour manager and sound engineer for their 2012 tour. ( he made sure that all of them could be heard. Look over to his instargram adn scroll down. you see him labeling the mixer with their names.)

5. He also co-directs A Cappella Academy with Avi Kaplan and Rob Dietz .

*-*-*-*-*-*

Some of you may not know him or know why i included him but the reason why i added him is because he has played a huge role in helping them grow as a group. He is the proucer for them so he is a part of the Pentatonix family too :)