Scott Hoying

46. He likes Maths and chemistry in high school. "There's, like, something comforting about math and chemistry" he said in an interview. (10 facts you didn't know about PTX by sheknows.com) 

47. His passion can drive him to be controlling. he says "Sometimes I feel like I'm overly passionate. Almost controlling .Sometimes, I'll be so excited about an idea that I will not let the group say it's not OK." (also from 10 facts you didn't know about PTX by sheknows.com) 

48. Other than wanting to be a musician when he grew up, he also wanted to be a vet.

49. His spine is a squiggly line.

50.Tipsy Scott is cute. These are some tweets that he says when he is drinking. 

"Y'all I'm excited. I'm excited. I'm excited. I'm excited. I'm excited. I'm excited. I'm excited. "

"but I'm good at consuming alcohol...#weallhaveourstrengths" ( his prev tweet was "im terrible at bowling")

"my can't-cancel-on-my-personal-trainer-despite-being-hungover face " ( the picture is actually his face looking super hungover)

"Y'all....I'm destroying these lychee martinis at @taolasvegas; so yummy"

"songwriting and a little wine aka the perfect night" and the he said "a lot of wine******"

"a completely random person came up to us at the bar and said "what do you call an exploding monkey?............a BABOOOOOOOOON!" I. died."

"invented a new drinking game called "pool of alcohol"; may or may not change the world" ( the picture is actually a game of pool. supposing if you score through that hole, you drink up) some holes have wine and some don't)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SEXIEST BASS I KNOW @Avi_Kaplan; WERE TAKING SHOTS ON OUR FLIGHT"

*-*-*-*-*-*

The book is ending!