Up The Creek With Mixed Feelings

With Aurora facing her past will Duncan or Courtney help her come out of her shell more? Find out now and this is Aurora's outfit for today!

Duncan's Point Of ViewI woke up to the most beautiful sight seeing my future girlfriend snuggled up beside me as I held her in my arms with Dj and Geoff giving me the thumbs up

I woke up to the most beautiful sight seeing my future girlfriend snuggled up beside me as I held her in my arms with Dj and Geoff giving me the thumbs up.

Aurora soon woke up with the quietest yawn I have ever heard in my life as she sat up and jumped across me but before she left my sights I grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards me again.

Me: "What no hug short stuff?"

Aurora: "Oh I'm sorry Duncan I thought you didn't like hugs?"

Me: "Well I like them now"

She hugged me gently before going over to Dj's bunny as she held him in her arms and gave it a kiss....... that kiss should've belonged to me.

Aurora soon left as she said goodbye to all of us with Bridgette greeting her as the two walked back towards their cabin as I smiled at her through the window.

I soon got dressed and shoved Harold out the door with Aurora running towards him and helping him up. She ignored me as she walked beside Harold with her newly styled hair shining in the light.

She walked beside him with me trying not to kill the nerd there and then with the girl who stole my heart

She walked beside him with me trying not to kill the nerd there and then with the girl who stole my heart..... and I thought I was a criminal.

I ran up beside her seeing her hair blow in the wind which she looked like a fucking goddess and a hot one at best.

Courtney greeted her along with Bridgette but Miss C.I.T was staring at me while she stood protectively beside Aurora.

Oh game on Princess game on!!!

Confessionals Start

Duncan: "Ever since Aurora arrived on the island my heart keeps beating like the alarm bells I hear at Juvie whenever a crazy inmate escapes!!"