I Can't Stand The Heat Part Two

Duncan's Point Of View
Damn it has been a laugh messing with Harold but I knew even though it was fun I still had to be on Aurora's good side but being the angel that she is was always a possibility.

Of course it didn't help that CIT prissy pants kept party pooping on everything I did on the dessert, like seriously who could fuck up a pastry..

..........I rather fuck Aurora.

Shit control yourself man.

First date then a few more dates then......sexy times ahead...multiple times.

Aurora was whisking the custard, elegant like a Disney Princess with the sunlight shining through her hair..........Fuck I wanna kiss her so much.

But alas Princess Pole up her butt just has to ruin the spotlight on Aurora, standing directly near here at all times. Can't she just let it go already? I'm going to date Aurora...whether she likes it or not.

Courtney: "Careful your big paws don't mush the pastry"

Me: "Careful your uptight butt doesn't curdle the custard"

Courtney: "Oh, ha ha ha"

Aurora: "Come on you two!, We all have to work together in order to prepare the best meal Chris has ever gotten for free"

The door swung open revealing the nerd in nothing but his only pair of pants, Bridgette quickly covering Aurora's eyes just in the nick of time!

Courtney: "Ugh!"

Harold: "Okay, who took all my shorts?"

DJ and Geoff's stifled giggles turned into full blown laughter as I couldn't help but join them, until I realised Aurora was shaking her head in disappointment and moved away from me, Courtney all the while smirking like a bitch.

Darn nerd and the temptation to teach him a lesson the hard way.

Chris *shudders*: "Three hours and counting, guys"

As we started to continue the challenge, Harold was still in his disgusting briefs with Aurora desperately trying to avert her innocent eyes away from him.

Geoff: "Dude, You've gotta put some clothes on, man. It's unsanitary to cook in something that... *snorts* small"

Harold: "So gimme back my pants then!"

Me: "Harold's right, guys. If you go to the cabin, you'll like find a clean pair of underwear and shorts waiting"

The Nerd walked away unaware of what me and the boys had in store. DJ, Me, and Geoff laughed before hearing a cough behind us and there stood Aurora.

Arms crossed, a frown on her face, Bridgette and Sadie glaring behind us and sadness in her eyes....oh no...

Aurora: "How could you three bully Harold like that? He's a valuable member of our team a-and you want to torment him?!.....I'm...."

Geoff. "Oh no...Please don't say it!!"

Aurora: "Very"

Dj; "Don't!! My mama will kill me!"

Aurora: "Disappointed in you"

Those words hurt like a bullet in my heart whicc I've avoided several times in the city. Watching her walk away....with pain clearly in her eyes......I fucked up!!!

DJ and Geoff dropped to the floor holding each other, DJ whimpering in Geoff's arms whilst Geoff was crying and Princess Fucking Stuck Up took it all in stride, keeping Aurora away from me and the guys....Dammit I got to step up my game-one way or another.