I Know I Trust You Both With My Love!

A/n: With Duncan and Courtney agreeing to share Aurora, can the two of them strive to become friends? Find out now.

This is Aurora's outfit for the day.

Aurora's Point Of ViewAs I stepped into the mess hall, walking quickly to find a seat, I noticed Courtney and Duncan were at it again but personally I had grown used to it

As I stepped into the mess hall, walking quickly to find a seat, I noticed Courtney and Duncan were at it again but personally I had grown used to it.

Since the two of them became my romantic partners they have been arguing slightly less which was a good sign.

It was charming to see their different personalities come out which made my heart skip several beats as they continued to bicker whilst I calmly watched on.

Courtney: "But you might get kicked off!"

Duncan: "Awww, And here I thought you didn't care about me"

Courtney: "We're one player short and besides I don't want Aurora to be sadden by your criminal ways!"

Duncan: "Whatever, you care about me"

Courtney: "Ugh!, why do I even bother?!"

Courtney soon noticed me as she kissed my cheek and brought me beside her as Duncan looked away, I think he's jealous of Courtney spending time with me.

Duncan would never like to admit it out loud but I think he really enjoys my presence and being, as he calls it soft to me in private.

I held his hand to reassure him as Duncan smirked, mostly to Courtney but nevertheless I cared about the two of them being in my life very much.

Dj's Bunny hopped onto my lap making me smile as I let go of Duncan's hand to hold the bunny closer to me.

He was jealous of Bunny.

It was adorable.

Confessionals Start

Aurora: "It's so adorable of Duncan to be jealous of a bunny...he really is a sweet boy"

Duncan: "Look I'm not nice alright!...You got it!!!"

*The camera switches to outside the confessional as Aurora simply shakes her head, smiling as Duncan walks out, surprised by Aurora as he smiles down at her, holding her close to him*

*The cameraman awes before screaming in terror as Duncan storms up to him with Aurora trying to stop him*

Confessionals End

After a little while, Chris announced we had to meet him at the docks so we had to leave the mess hall.

But in Duncan's mind, that meant picking me up bridal style and running away from Courtney as I couldn't help but laugh at his actions.

He soon set me down before ducking to avoid Courtney's punch. Unfortunately he still got punched but in the arm.

I made sure I was in-between them as everyone soon arrived at the dock.