I Can't Stand The Heat Part One

A/n: Who will Aurora's heart choose? Courtney or Duncan? Keep reading to find out and this is her outfit for today along with her hairstyle.

Aurora's Point Of ViewI was currently in the mess hall alone with Percy still sleeping in my bunk bed

I was currently in the mess hall alone with Percy still sleeping in my bunk bed. It was nice and quiet here in the mornings so I was working on my latest blog post.

Man of my fans were intrigued about what the island was really like and how was I able to survive on a horrible place like this but I always explained that thanks to my teammates and friends I'm able to survive.

My team plus the others came into the mess hall with Bridgette sitting beside me as well as Gwen and Leshawna while I currently was posting my photos onto my blog.

We were all talking about the challenges plus what will happen after the competition and sharing our phone numbers between each other.

Bridgette: "It'll be nice to finally surf on real waters again I miss the breeze when I crash into the waves!"

Gwen: "I can't wait to experience real food again"

Me: "I'm really going to miss this place in a strange way"

They nodded before laughing slightly man I can't believe this competition is nearly ending soon.

This camp really has brought good memories for me as well as my friends in a strange way this place is like my second home in a more beautiful way.

Then Percy came flying in with a letter in his beak landing in front of me it kinda reminded me of Harry Potter. I smiled stroking his wings as I picked up the letter from his beak as he flew away again.

Intrigued I opened it up with Gwen, Bridgette and Leshawna looking over my shoulders to read it with me.

The letter went like this
My dearest Aurora whenever you smile you seem to make my heart skip a beat, Everytime you make me smile I know that my heart is beating faster than the speed of light please accept my letter of confession.

Love Your Secret Admire xx

Gwen and Bridgette were teasing me as my face turned bright red blushing after I read the letter handing it to Gwen as Leshawna came over and began reading it.