Care-Packgage Of Love

A/n: Aurora's hairstyle and outfit for the day!

Aurora's Point Of ViewI was currently discussing Dungeons and Dragons strategies with Harold as I really felt bad of taking the boys side during the challenge

I was currently discussing Dungeons and Dragons strategies with Harold as I really felt bad of taking the boys side during the challenge.

Yesterday, after I pranked the boys by throwing them into the water, I immediately went over to Harold and gave him an honest and proper apology.

Thankfully he accepted and we've become quite a pair of friends!!! Along with Bridgette, Gwen, Leshawna, Dj, Geoff and so on!

Unknown to Harold I ordered him a present to give him at the end of the competition which i hope will give me redemption.

I'm also secretly going to help him get closer to Leshawna, knowing they would be another cute couple, just like Gwen and Trent, Bridgette and Geoff and so on!!

We had another day off from challenges for a while due to Chris having a 'me day' at least that's what his intern's called it.

Of course the hall was all a buzz due to a certain...event that happened two days ago.

Duncan and Courtney becoming my romantic partners.

Bridgette and the rest of the girls squealed once Courtney told them while she was in the showers and came out to give me a little 'coming out' party which was the best party ever thrown for me.

Whilst the boys cheered and congratulated Duncan but went over to me and threw me up in the air.

Owen was by far the craziest reaction by experience.

He tightly hugged me, crying his eyes out happy for me before spinning me around until I couldn't walk and Leshawna had to help me walk back to the cabin.

Courtney walked into the hall, sitting right beside, giving me a kiss on the cheek as the girls awed at me, hiding my face from them.

Duncan entered quickly after, picking me up and kissed me whilst I was in his arms making the boys cheer loudly.

I was as red as a tomato!

Courtney: "Duncan! Put her down, can't you see she's embarrassed!"

Duncan: "Chill out babe, I'm just treating the Princess right!"

Courtney looked away as Duncan placed me down again, holding my hand as she held my other hand underneath the table as Bridgette was smirking at me.

Of course Duncan and Courtney were opposites of each other and I know the two of them have a pattern of fighting each other...but

I couldn't be any happier of sharing the love between the two.

After Breakfast I was talking to Gwen and Bridgette whilst Courtney and Duncan were slightly going to fight.

We were discussing about the upcoming challenges and how Gwen was falling for Trent but couldn't bring herself to confess right away.

Chef Hatchet was carrying a large box towards us as we all braced ourselves, just in case it was a prank.

Chef: "Package for you Aurora...from your family"

I gasped as I thanked him before bringing the large box back into the cabin. Percy swooped down and sat on my shoulder as I opened the box, gasping at the contents.

My cousins, aunts and uncles from both sides had patched in and gave me a collection of gifts, photos and letters from all of them making me tear up.

Courtney walked in and sat beside me as I showed her my aunts, uncles and cousins letters and photos telling her all about them.

Me: "And that's my littlest niece, she's only a few months old but she means the world to me"

Courtney: "Aww, Wait how big is your family?"

Me: "My uncle and two of my aunts is from my 'mom's'  side and two of my uncles plus another aunt is from my 'dad's' side and once they found out what happened to me, joined sides and supported me"

Courtney gave me a hug, giving me a kiss on the cheek as I continued to show her more of my photos.

Duncan soon joined in, looking through the photos and it made me smile knowing they're going to meet my family at the end of the competition.

I think they're making a great first impression and I'm glad I found love.

A/n: Just a small little chapter before the new year! Happy New Year!!!